12 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Go on Holiday to Cyprus
by Sian Jones | Updated 08 February 2019 | Posted in General
Cyprus is one of our most popular holiday destinations in Europe. A sun-kissed island in the eastern Mediterranean, what could be better! We've collected 11 reasons that'll make you think twice before heading to Cyprus on your next European adventure!
1. Everyone seems to think Cyprus is a fantastic holiday destination.
Blue Lagoon near Polis City, Akamas peninsula nature reserve
2. Which is absolutely ludicrous...
Kyenia Harbour, Girne
3. ...because Cyprus isn’t beautiful at all.
Kalamies Beach, Protaras
4. There’s absolutely nothing to see there.
Tomb of the Kings, Paphos
5. And hardly any culture to immerse yourself in either.
Kourion Amphiteater, Limassol
6. You can’t find anywhere to relax.
7. And a good walk might be spoiled by a stray golf ball.
8. And the weather is atrocious.
9. There’s not a chance you’ll enjoy the food.
Grilled halloumi cheese with olives and pepers
10. And you just won't be able to choose from the array of amazing local wines.
11. And if your looking to party, there's hardly any around...
12. So seriously, why would anyone want to go on holiday to Cyprus?
Beach near Aphrodite's Rock, Paphos
We'll leave you to decide...