Our 10 best villas in Llucmajor
Check out our best villas in Llucmajor.
Villas in Llucmajor with private pools
Enjoy the space and privacy of a villa with a private pool.
Cheap villas in Llucmajor
Rent one of our cheapest villas in Llucmajor for a low cost holiday.
Reviews of our villas in Llucmajor
We have 8 reviews of our villas in Llucmajor.
Very comfortable villa. The view from the garden is beautiful with magnificent sunsets The local shops are non touristy which we liked. Good base for exploring coast and easy access to Palma (bus through the village). And did I mention the view?Read more
Fabulous villa with sea views, lots of indoor & outdoor space. Great location with an amazing supermarket restaurant and a couple of bars 5 minute walk. Palma 20euros in a taxi. Just perfect. Only thing is the oven needs attention.Read more
Villas in Llucmajor
The historic and traditional town of Llucmajor lies 25km southeast of Palma, the island’s capital. As one of Majorca's larger resorts, it has a golf course, water sports facilities and plenty of restaurants and gift shops. Llucmajor is only 10km away from the coast and some of the island's more glamorous resorts. The gentle sloping of the Randa hills provide a stunning scenic backdrop. A villa stay here gives you easy access to some of Majorca's finest sandy beaches. El Arenal with its vast stretch of coastline is a popular and lively resort only 15 minutes away.
As a town steeped in history, Llucmajor’s fascinating story dates back to the 13th century when the town's 18th century church of San Miguel was built. History buffs might also like to explore the baroque convent of St Bonaventure and lighthouse at neigbouring Cap Blanc, where you'll find the best views of the surrounding landscape. As a busy tourist resort it has excellent communications and easy access to Palma and its airport, which is just 15 minutes away by shuttle bus. Llucmajor is popular for long term holiday rentals as it isn’t one of the better known resorts, but it’s central location makes it an excellent base to explore the island.
Over the past ten years we've sent thousands of happy holidaymakers to villas all over Majorca, including Llucmajor. We're a trusted brand with secure online payment and you can make reservations for your holiday with confidence. We're also here to help – whether you're looking for that perfect rental in Llucmajor or you're already on holiday, you can call or email our customer services team.
Key holiday info
- Llucmajor is around a 15 to 20 minute drive from Palma airport.
- Summer daytime temperatures can soar to a sizzling 32°C while the average daytime temperature in winter is a cool 10°C.
- Enjoy balmy sea temperatures of 26℃ in summer, while the temperature may drop to 15°C during the winter months.
- Convent San Buenaventura is located in the centre of Llucmajor and is a 17th century marvel of renaissance architecture.
Did you know...
- The colourful Santa Candida festival in Llucmajor is celebrated with traditional dancing and takes place in the first half of August.
- The famous Son Antem golf course is 5km west of Llucmajor.
- Historic stone monuments can be found all over Majorca. The one near Llucmajor is called Capocorb Vell and dates from the Bronze age.
- Petrolheads can revel in their favourite sport some 8km west of Llucmajor in Circuit Mallorca.