Our 10 best villas in Andratx
Rent a great villa in Andratx for a wonderful holiday.
Villas in Andratx with private pools
Enjoy the space and privacy of a villa with a private pool.
Cheap villas in Andratx
Rent one of our cheapest villas in Andratx for a low cost holiday.
Villas, apartments and holiday rentals on the magnificent Andratx coastline
Andratx sits on the western tip of Majorca, surrounded by gorgeous coastline from the southwest and the unspoiled Serra de Tramuntana mountains from the northeast. It is nestled at the foot of Serra de Tramuntana mountain range and is a haven for cyclists, hikers and climbers. Head west from the capital Palma and you will come across this beautiful town with its rugged, untouched landscape. Named by the Romans in 123BC, it came into prominence during the 8th century Moorish invasion.
Andratx is a few kilometres inland and close to some wonderful coastal areas with picturesque beaches. Sant Elm, Camp de Mar and Peguera are neighbouring seaside towns and resorts within easy reach; they're a 10 minute drive away at most and a must-see for their palm-lined stretches of golden coastline.
Visit the wildlife of Sa Dragonera island to the west, for an exceptional day out and guaranteed fun for all the family. The ferry from Port d'Andratx to Sa Dragonera takes approximately 50 minutes. Or why not take a walking tour and visit Santa Maria church and the CCA, the contemporary art centre, for a fun and informative experience. Continue the evening with a meal at one of the resort's many atmospheric seafront restaurants.
Andratx's Mediterranean climate and balmy temperatures make it a perfect year-round holiday destination. Clickstay offers villas and apartments in the most popular locations, so you can get the best out of your Majorcan holiday. Andratx town is easily accessible and close to Palma airport which has direct flights from the UK and other major European cities.
Key holiday info
- Andratx is a 30 minute drive from Palma airport.
- During the day, temperatures in Andratx range from 31°C in the summer to 15°C in the winter.
- Average sea temperature ranges from 15°C in winter to 26°C in midsummer.
- Neighbouring towns Sant Elm and Paguera boast sparkling clean Blue Flag beaches.
- Wildlife park Sa Dragonera is named after its protected lizards.
Did you know...
- Many Majorcan towns and boroughs were located away from the coast due to frequent pirate attacks!
- The Contemporary Art Centre (CCA) is located in the northeastern part of Andratx, curating some beautiful pieces.
- A charming flea market offering delicious sundries and traditional souvenirs can be found in the centre of Andratx.