11 Photos To Inspire A Family Break To France
It is easy to identify why the beauty of France has attracted many writers, artists and poets over the years, offering so much natural beauty along with an infectious culture that runs through every town and street. Whether you're venturing across its gorgeous landscapes and hill-tops or enjoying a croissant in a quaint cafe. The classic beauty is bound to grab your undivided attention and charm you with endless allures. Here are 11 photos that are sure to make you desperate to visit...
1. The glittering Villefranche-sur-Mer in the French Riviera
2. The dazzling Abbey of Senanque in Provence
3. The beautiful Eze in Cote D'Azur
4. Cathar Castle in Carcassone is one of the biggest and most famous in France.
5. The Mont-Saint Michael near Normandy perfect to explore a little culture and quiet.
6. The wonderful Island of Corsica, just off the brilliant Cote D'Azur
7. There are some stunning beaches in Brittany ideal for splashing in the sea and building sand castles with the kids.
8. The brilliant three-tiered Pont du Gard is one of the most famous landmarks to visit, near the town of Vers-Pont-du-Gard.
9. Although Monaco isn't technically in France you won't want to miss this incredible Oceanographic Museum in Monaco, it's a favourite for children and adults alike.
10. And just outiside lies some of the most fascinating views of Monaco.
11. The picturesque gulf of stunning turquoise water at Parc National des Calanques is a must see.