Contact Owner

Orlando Dreams

Villa with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and shared pool in Vista Del Lago, Florida

From £334 per week

Contact Owner

Villa to rent in Vista Del Lago, Florida

  • Villa
  • Sleeps 6
  • 3 Bedrooms
  • 3 Bathrooms
  • Shared pool
  • WiFi
  • Air conditioning
  • Parking
  • BBQ
  • Washing machine

Villa overview - owner's description

3 bedroom, 2 bathroom property less than 5 miles from Disney. Set in a quiet, gated, lakeside community.

Our property is your home away from home, the perfect place for your holiday in the Disney area without breaking the bank. After visiting in 2001 & 2002 we bought our home in October 2002. We have made many improvements over the years and continue to improve our home year after year. This year the whole house was re-carpeted and a new refrigerator was also bought. We have also won 'Homesite' of the month in Nov 13 and Aug 15.

The whole house has a Teddy Bear theme with bears looking after each of the bedrooms. The lounge has 2 Teddy Corners where a collection of Teddies make you feel at home.

Bedrooms, Lounge & Kitchen
The Master bedroom has a Queen size bed, cable TV & DVD player. The second bedroom also has a Queen size bed, cable TV & DVD Player. The third bed has twin beds which can be put together to make a King size bed.

The Master bathroom (which is en-suite) has a hair dryer and hair styling set whilst the second bathroom also has a hair dryer.

The spacious lounge will seat 6 very comfortably and has a DVD player, a growing DVD (125+) & CD library, games and Hi-Fi system.

The kitchen is fully equipped to meet all your cooking needs and in the utility room there is a washer and dryer.

Shops and Restaurants
Vista Del Lago is predominately a residential gated complex which makes it a very safe place to stay. It is within easy reach of all the main attractions as well as being very close to supermarkets, shops and restaurants. The location is ideal and difficult to be bettered.

We have a lot of repeat renters, satisfaction is our main aim and with our caretaker only a few doors away any problem that may occur or question you may have is dealt with very quickly.

Reviews

This villa has 2 verified reviews.

Advert accuracy
Cleanliness
Check in and Out
Communication
Area
Value for money
Facilities

2 out of 2 people recommend staying here

Family from Gainsborough, United Kingdom Oct 2014

Excellent property, large well furnished accommodation, wonderful holiday had by all. Close to communal pool, would definitely recommend.

Reply from Paul

Thanks for your comments Julie, I am glad you and your family enjoyed your stay and hopefully we will see you again in the future.

Susan

From Buffalo,ny

i couldnt hacve asked for a nicer place to stay,,I will be renting more in the future,, no more hotels in florida for me,,All you need is your clothes and food ,, and everything else you could possibley need was already there,The owner has been so help full over the last few months before my vaction when ever i had a question he has gotten back to me right away,,His house made us feel like we were at home,,And the whole area was so clean and friendly,,I cant wait for my next trip there,,And the convience of the parks being so close was great,,i am so glad i came across this web site,


10 other reviews

Patricia Mansfield & Family (UK) - October/November 2004 said:Hi paul, Had a great stay in your villa, in fact it was fantastic. Your villa is beautiful in every way, couldn't find fault if we wanted to. We felt safe and secure on the Vista Del Lago complex. I will keep your email address for when we go to florida again I would love to book the house again. Thanks again from all the Mansfields. ps. Carols teddies are lovely hope there all still there next time we go.

Lee Pudaruth & Family (UK) - August 2004 said:All of us were more than happy with your accommodation in Florida and I am sure that we would definitely use it again in the near future. It was clean, spacious and had facilities we would not normally have (DVD player, washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, etc) All of them a bonus to making our holiday a less stressful one.Its location, another bonus, close to all theme parks and attractions, as well as easy access to the interstate. I must also comment on your Holiday book in the accommodation, which was very detailed, full of good ideas & tips, allowing us to plan our break more effectively.We all had a great time, it was a relief to come back home to your accommodation every night, with the feeling that it was "home" if you know what I mean.It goes without saying that we will be recommending it to our family & friends.Thanks again.

Keith Bellehewe (UK) - June/July 2004 said:My friends and I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the use of your Villa (23rd June - 7th July).We found the directions to the Villa very easy to follow and collecting the keys very straightforward.You were right about the Villa; it has everything that my house has and more! All rooms are well equipped, very spacious and clean.We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in Florida and would think about using Orlando Dreams again!

Mr & Mrs Parsons (UK) - April/May 2004 said:First as a housewife and Mum I was very impressed with how clean and organised the house was. The cleanest holiday home we have ever stayed in. We found the location perfect, ideally placed, very close to the attractions and 192 dining areas. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in Florida, and would be more than happy to use Orlando Dreams again.The kids were impressed how big and spacious the house was, they enjoyed staying there, it didn't take long for them to call it 'home'. Until next time, thanks....

Roger Wang (USA) - Easter 2004 said:Your house is a wonderful place to stay. It is in a very quiet and secure neighbourhood and the security is available 24 hours day.It is located near all the major theme parks and shopping and dining are only blocks away. The house is clean and spacious, my kids had lots of room to play and rewind after a long day on the rollercoasters.Thanks

Alex and Gill Roberts & Mike and Gill Stack (UK) - December 2003 said:We would like to say how much we enjoyed our stay in Orlando in November/December. Your property is superb, clean, spacious, very comfortable and well equipped.It has excellent amenities nearby and is in easy distance to the main attractions. We can't wait to return again in October 2004.

Miss Joanne Chadwick (UK) - November 2003 said:Orlando Dreams website certainly lives up to its name. The house was immaculate, the facilities around the area were clean and welcoming. The people on the complex are friendly and are always chatty. The pool at the club house was our favourite pool. I wanted to take my shampoo and soap as the water was absolute heaven. There are many choices of restaurants around. We lived in Denny's as there was such a variety of food on the menu, and it was very very cheap but nice. I think Paul and Carol have a fantastic place and I highly recommend it to anyone wanting to have a couple of weeks in Orlando.

Mr Reilly (UK) - July 2003 said:Still trying to get my feet back on the ground after a very enjoyable holiday with the family. You have a very comfortable and well equipped home giving the feeling of warmth and a relaxed 'home from home' atmosphere. The complex was quiet as you stated. The facilities were good and never over crowded. We spent a few days just relaxing by the poolside. The security staff were always pleasant and helpful. If we decide to return to Orlando in the near future we would certainly use the complex again. Good luck to you both for your future in Orlando.

Mr Wager (UK) - May 2003 said:- As for most holidays, you never know what the area or accommodation is going to be like that you are staying at, even though you have seen it in a brochure or on the Web.My family and I arrived at Vista Del Lago after a very long day and were pleased to see how clean and tidy it was. The Reception/Security staff were very helpful and pointed us in the right direction to our Villa. We opened the front door and was welcomed by the rush of cold air from the Air Conditioning system which was particularly nice bearing in mind it was a very hot day. Once inside we were very pleased to see how spacious/clean the Villa was and how homely it felt. The facilities offered within the Villa were second to none, and made our life a lot easier having three children. The facilities offered on the complex were very good also, the three Swimming Pools were clean and tidy, and the Gym along with all its equipment was very inviting.To summarise the holiday, it was fantastic we did not want to return to the UK. My wife and I were so impressed, that we would like to buy a property in the same location when our children have left School and College. Any tips on buying a property in Orlando would be greatly appreciated. We can't wait until our next visit, thanks very much for the loan of the Villa

Lee Pudaruth & Family (UK) - August 2004 said:All of us were more than happy with your accommodation in Florida and I am sure that we would definitely use it again in the near future. It was clean, spacious and had facilities we would not normally have (DVD player, washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, etc) All of them a bonus to making our holiday a less stressful one.Its location, another bonus, close to all theme parks and attractions, as well as easy access to the interstate. I must also comment on your Holiday book in the accommodation, which was very detailed, full of good ideas & tips, allowing us to plan our break more effectively.We all had a great time, it was a relief to come back home to your accommodation every night, with the feeling that it was "home" if you know what I mean.It goes without saying that we will be recommending it to our family & friends.Thanks again.Paul Ackermann (USA) - July 2004 said:Everything was very nice on our trip to Orlando. The accommodation was very nice and worked well for our small children. The children's pool and playground were well used.Thanks for everything, if we go back to Orlando I will look you up first.Keith Bellehewe (UK) - June/July 2004 said:My friends and I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the use of your Villa (23rd June - 7th July).We found the directions to the Villa very easy to follow and collecting the keys very straightforward.You were right about the Villa; it has everything that my house has and more! All rooms are well equipped, very spacious and clean.We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in Florida and would think about using Orlando Dreams again!Mr & Mrs Parsons (UK) - April/May 2004 said:First as a housewife and Mum I was very impressed with how clean and organised the house was. The cleanest holiday home we have ever stayed in.We found the location perfect, ideally placed, very close to the attractions and 192 dining areas. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in Florida, and would be more than happy to use Orlando Dreams again.The kids were impressed how big and spacious the house was, they enjoyed staying there, it didn't take long for them to call it 'home'.Until next time, thanks....Roger Wang (USA) - Easter 2004 said:Your house is a wonderful place to stay. It is in a very quiet and secure neighbourhood and the security is available 24 hours day.It is located near all the major theme parks and shopping and dining are only blocks away. The house is clean and spacious, my kids had lots of room to play and rewind after a long day on the rollercoasters.ThanksAlex and Gill Roberts & Mike and Gill Stack (UK) - December 2003 said:We would like to say how much we enjoyed our stay in Orlando in November/December. Your property is superb, clean, spacious, very comfortable and well equipped.It has excellent amenities nearby and is in easy distance to the main attractions.We can't wait to return again in October 2004.Miss Joanne Chadwick (UK) - November 2003 said:Orlando Dreams website certainly lives up to its name. The house was immaculate, the facilities around the area were clean and welcoming. The people on the complex are friendly and are always chatty. The pool at the club house was our favourite pool. I wanted to take my shampoo and soap as the water was absolute heaven. There are many choices of restaurants around. We lived in Denny's as there was such a variety of food on the menu, and it was very very cheap but nice. I think Paul and Carol have a fantastic place and I highly recommend it to anyone wanting to have a couple of weeks in Orlando. Mr & Mrs Armstrong (UK) - July 2003 said:We went in July for 2 weeks, apparently the wettest July they have had for 30 years, but it didn't bother us. We lazed by the pool in the mornings until it got too hot, back to the villa for Lunch and then threw ourselves into the roller coasters for the rest of the day. The villa was a welcoming place to get out of the heat and we all had plenty of space to do our own thing when we wanted, the kids enjoyed the DVD player while I watched the Weather Channel. Wildlife came to visit outside the house most days: cranes, pelicans, small frogs and tiny lizards. The restaurants were all great, especially Carrabbas and the Premium Shopping Mall was a big hit with all the females. A day at Clearwater Beach was a great day out as well. The best holiday we've had in years!Mr Reilly (UK) - July 2003 said:Still trying to get my feet back on the ground after a very enjoyable holiday with the family.  You have a very comfortable and well equipped home giving the feeling of warmth and a relaxed 'home from home' atmosphere. The complex was quiet as you stated. The facilities were good and never over crowded. We spent a few days just relaxing by the poolside. The security staff were always pleasant and helpful.  If we decide to return to Orlando in the near future we would certainly use the complex again. Good luck to you both for your future in Orlando.Mr Wager (UK) - May 2003 said:- As for most holidays, you never know what the area or accommodation is going to be like that you are staying at, even though you have seen it in a brochure or on the Web.My family and I arrived at Vista Del Lago after a very long day and were pleased to see how clean and tidy it was. The Reception/Security staff were very helpful and pointed us in the right direction to our Villa. We opened the front door and was welcomed by the rush of cold air from the Air Conditioning system which was particularly nice bearing in mind it was a very hot day. Once inside we were very pleased to see how spacious/clean the Villa was and how homely it felt. The facilities offered within the Villa were second to none, and made our life a lot easier having three children. The facilities offered on the complex were very good also, the three Swimming Pools were clean and tidy, and the Gym along with all its equipment was very inviting.To summarise the holiday, it was fantastic we did not want to return to the UK. My wife and I were so impressed, that we would like to buy a property in the same location when our children have left School and College. Any tips on buying a property in Orlando would be greatly appreciated. We can't wait until our next visit, thanks very much for the loan of the VillaMr & Mrs Mecklenburgh (UK) - Easter 2003 said:We had a fantastic time in Florida and your property exceeded our expectations. We found it not only very comfortable but very well equipped. A bonus was that we have never had a bedroom so far from the children. We feel the equipment provided was as complete as required. Certainly the availability of the DVD player and hi-fi was a bonus. As for the washing machine, this was the first holiday where we have returned home with clean clothes. We would be happy to recommend the villa to our friends. Thank you once again for letting us rent your property and the assistance you gave us in having a successful holiday.

1 - 10 of 10

Location

This villa is:

3km from the nearest bar 3km from the nearest restaurant 5km from the nearest supermarket 44km from Orlando airport 85km from Sanford Airport 30km from Universal Studios 24km from Sea World 8km from Disney
Outside this villa in Vista Del Lago, Florida
This villa is in a quiet area. It has a shared pool, a barbecue, outside lighting and a tennis court. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.

Prices and availability

Updated 2 November 2016

Unavailable
Your booking
-

Select your travel dates on the calendar

Changeover days and minimum stays

  • 7 September 2016 - 17 December 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.

Long stay discounts

  • Receive 10% off if the booking is for 21 days or more.

If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.

Compulsory extras

  • Cleaning charge for bookings less than 1 week.

    £40.00 per booking if the booking is for less than 7 nights, paid with booking

Facilities

Bedrooms

3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:

  • 1 double bed and en suite
  • 1 double bed
  • 2 single beds

Bathrooms

2 bathrooms, 1 en suite bathroom, 2 Separate WC's

Swimming pool

Shared pool with electric heating, Size 20m x 10m, Depth 1m to 2m

Entertainment

CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WI-FI, Radio, Telephone, TV Languages in English, Spanish, Local, Satellite / cable

General

Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning, Central heating, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential

Kitchen

Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster

Outside

Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Tennis court

Leisure

Gym, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Snooker / pool table

Suitable for

Children, Infants

Extra information

We offer FREE Hi-Speed Wireless Internet access and FREE National and International phone calls (subject to a generous weekly allowance - see our booking conditions for full details).

Paul

Average rating from 2 reviews

Private Owner From Kingston, United Kingdom Member since Jun 2003

My wife and I have been going to Florida since 1993 and in 2002 we bought our property in Vista Del Lago. We fell in love the community, the facilities offered and the friendly people there. Since 2008 we have spent 14 weeks of the summer there every year and each time make improvements to our property as it is our home from home. We are confident that anyone staying in our property will not be disappointed.

Past bookings: 8 bookings

Response rate: 100%

Response time: within 5 hours

Last logged in: a month ago

Number of properties: 1

My wife and I have been going to Florida since 1993 and in 2002 we bought our property in Vista Del Lago. We fell in love the community, the facilities offered and the friendly people there. Since 2008 we have spent 14 weeks of the summer there every year and each time make improvements to our property as it is our home from home. We are confident that anyone staying in our property will not be disappointed.

Similar holiday rentals near Vista Del Lago, Florida

View all properties in Vista Del Lago