Villa with 3 bedrooms and swimming pool in Dalyan, Turkey
Booking cost: £0.00
From £314 per week
Villa to rent in Dalyan, Turkey
Villa overview - owner's description
3 bed villa (sleeps 6), large private pool, 10 minutes walk to town centre, quiet location,
- large swimming pool with sun loungers and umbrella’s
- Pool has a separate children’s area
- Fully air conditioned
- Private swimming pool
- Satellite TV
- Maid service once a week
- Welcome pack on arrival at villa
- Furnished to a high standard (washing machine, cooker, microwave, and fridge/freezer)
- Quiet location, 10 minutes walk of the town centre, 5 minutes to the local shop
- Airport collection can be arranged if required (visitors pay local representative) - if own transfer and arriving after 10pm a £20 key collection fee is payable to local agent
- Historic Rock Tombs can be seen from villa
- Turtle Beach is a 30 minute boat ride through the delta which is full of wild life
- Iztuzu beach (Turtle beach - a wildlife sanctuary) is reached by either a boat ride through the Delta or by bus from the centre of the village. Arguably it is the best beach in Turkey. It is one of the few remaining nesting sites of the caretta caretta loggerhead turtles.
- Dalyan has a weekly market for those local items and bargains,
- Local agent’s office 10 minutes from villa
- Sleeps 6 people – 1 double room and 2 twin rooms - additional space in nearby villa
- 2 bed rooms have en suite bathroom
- Google earth location 36.827705N, 28.634095E
This villa has 18 verified reviews.
18 out of 18 people recommend staying here
Yet again another fabulous stay in this villa. Great quiet location and less than 10 minutes to town. Our neighbour kept us supplied with grapes from his garden and we had an owl visit us most evenings. The shrubs along the surrounding walls are looking lovely and now give you privacy. Fabulous new parasol to shade you from the sunshine. Dalyan is our second home and we love returning every year.
Villa Mijas has a really lovely pool and garden. The interior is basic, very clean, and has all you need for a family holiday. The TV doesn't work too well and there was no wifi (minor quibbles). We had a great holiday and Dalyan is one of the best places of holiday on the planet.
This was our second time at villa mijas and we have already booked for next year. The location is perfect ...so peaceful and quiet and only a short walk into town which has fabulous bars and restaurants. This was our 7th year in Dalyan and we have made many friends over the years. The villa itself has everything you need and is a little home from home. The pool and gardens were seen to every day and the neighbours are very friendly. Great villa in a fabulous location with stunning views.
We could not fault Villa Mijas. Clean, tidy house, the pool is splendid and well maintained, as is the garden. The villa is in a nice quiet part of town in a bend in the river south of the centre of town. 10 - 15 mins walk into town, or a couple of minutes to the nearest shops on the bicycle. Would definitely rent this villa again.
Sorry I have not reviewed earlier but I lost my mother just after I got back. I cannot fault the villa or anything else. It was in a quiet area and I do apologise if I was not sociable as I normally am but I had other things on my mind and must admit the heat got to me.
If you want to go somewhere quiet and peaceful this is the place for you. The pool is so inviting, and the gardener, pool man were there on a regular basis. I love Turkey and the people are so pleasant and helpful you cannot go wrong where ever you stay.
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Dalyan, TurkeyThis villa is in the town but in a quiet area. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue, a children pool area and outside lighting. Car hire is not necessary as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 1 May 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 2 single beds and en suite
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 double sofa bed in Lounge
2 en suite bathrooms, 1 Separate WC
Private pool, Size 9m x 4m, Depth 1.2m to 2m
TV Languages in English, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning throughout property, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Childrens pool area
Canoes can be rented on the river (5 minutes) 2 Bikes are kept at the villa Golf is available in Sarigerme (30 minutes) Water sports available in Sarigerme (30 minutes)
Private Owner From Wokingham, United Kingdom Member since Oct 2007
Past bookings: 42 bookings
Response rate: 89%
Response time: within 22 minutes
Last logged in: 3 days ago
Number of properties: 1