Villa with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Dalyan, Turkey
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £413 per week
Villa to rent in Dalyan, Turkey
Villa overview - owner's description
3 bed villa (sleeps 6), large private pool, 10 minutes walk to town centre, quiet location, free wifi
- large swimming pool with sun loungers and umbrella’s
- Pool has a separate children’s area
- Fully air conditioned
- Private swimming pool
- Wifi and Satellite TV
- Maid service once a week
- Welcome pack on arrival at villa
- Furnished to a high standard (washing machine, cooker, microwave, and fridge/freezer)
- Quiet location, 10 minutes walk of the town centre, 5 minutes to the local shop
- Airport collection can be arranged if required (visitors pay local representative) - if own transfer and arriving after 10pm a £20 key collection fee is payable to local agent
- Historic Rock Tombs can be seen from villa
- Turtle Beach is a 30 minute boat ride through the delta which is full of wild life
- Iztuzu beach (Turtle beach - a wildlife sanctuary) is reached by either a boat ride through the Delta or by bus from the centre of the village. Arguably it is the best beach in Turkey. It is one of the few remaining nesting sites of the caretta caretta loggerhead turtles.
- Dalyan has a weekly market for those local items and bargains,
- Local agent’s office 10 minutes from villa
- Sleeps 6 people – 1 double room and 2 twin rooms - additional space in nearby villa
- 2 bed rooms have en suite bathroom
- Google earth location 36.827705N, 28.634095E
This villa has 22 verified reviews.
22 out of 22 people recommend staying here
The Villa is perfect for a family holiday in a quiet area of town close to the river. It is just 5mins walk to the nearest restaurants and 10 mins to the centre of town. The Villa is well appointed with good facilities. The wifi worked well and the air con in the bedrooms was welcome during those hot August nights.
Other than to sleep we spent little time indoors at the Villa, but the outside space is superb, with a nice sized pool, good subathing area and shaded area. We used the BBQ a couple of evenings and the outside dining facilities are more than adequate.
The only quirk is that there is no master bathroom, just 2 ensuites. The third bedroom is therefore serviced by the other ensuites which could be awkward during the night unless the downstairs toilet is used. Not an issue for us as the third room was occupied by our son.
Overall a super Villa and location that I would recommend. Dalyan is a lovely place with friendly people and great restaurants.
Thanks Mike. We had a wonderful time at your villa. Nice location of villa and love the pool size. Any minor issues were dealt promptly by the maintenance company looking after the villa.
Perfect for family of 6. I would recommend this villa.
We had a lovely time, Villa was excellent with plenty in it. Will be coming again in the near future.
The children loved the pool and the garden area was great for sunbathing.
This is a fabulous villa with everything you may need in it. Kids loved the pool, even swimming there at midnight as no neighbours on 3 sides so nobody got disturbed. It's only a 10 minute walk into town passing 2 supermarkets on the way. Pick up and drop off was arranged for us so no hassle there. Welcome pack on arrival (milk, bread, teabags, coke, fruit juice, fresh eggs, marg). We highly recommend this villa as plenty indoor and outdoor space. We are a family of 5 with 2 teenagers and an 8 year old and they were happy all week. Thanks Mike for letting us stay.
Yet again another fabulous stay in this villa. Great quiet location and less than 10 minutes to town. Our neighbour kept us supplied with grapes from his garden and we had an owl visit us most evenings. The shrubs along the surrounding walls are looking lovely and now give you privacy. Fabulous new parasol to shade you from the sunshine. Dalyan is our second home and we love returning every year.
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Dalyan, TurkeyThis villa is in the town but in a quiet area. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue, a children pool area and outside lighting. Car hire is not necessary as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 26 October 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 2 single beds and en suite
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 double sofa bed in Lounge
2 bathrooms including 2 en suites, 1 Separate WC
Private pool, Size 9m x 4m, Depth 1.2m to 2m
Internet / WiFi, TV Languages in English, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning throughout property, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Childrens pool area
Canoes can be rented on the river (5 minutes) 2 Bikes are kept at the villa Golf is available in Sarigerme (30 minutes) Water sports available in Sarigerme (30 minutes)
Private Owner From Wokingham, United Kingdom Member since Oct 2007
Past bookings: 47 bookings
Response rate: 83%
Response time: within 1 hour
Last logged in: a month ago
Number of properties: 1