Villa with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Dalyan, Turkey
From £679 per week
Villa to rent in Dalyan, Turkey
3 bed villa (sleeps 6), large private pool, 10 minutes walk to town centre, quiet location, free wifi
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
- Large swimming pool with sun loungers and umbrella’s
- Pool has a separate children’s area
- Fully air conditioned
- Private swimming pool
- Wifi and Satellite TV
- Maid service once a week and by arrangement with local agent if staying longer than 1 week.
- Welcome pack on arrival at villa
- Furnished to a high standard (washing machine, cooker, microwave, and fridge/freezer)
- Quiet location, 10 minutes walk of the town centre, 5 minutes to the local shop
- Airport collection can be arranged if required (visitors pay local representative) - if own transfer and arriving after 10pm a £20 key collection fee is payable to local agent
- Historic Rock Tombs can be seen from villa
- Turtle Beach is a 30 minute boat ride through the delta which is full of wildlife
- Iztuzu beach (Turtle beach - a wildlife sanctuary) is reached by either a boat ride through the Delta or by bus from the centre of the village. Arguably it is the best beach in Turkey. It is one of the few remaining nesting sites of the caretta caretta loggerhead turtles.
- Dalyan has a weekly market (Saturday) for those local items and bargains,
- Local agent’s office 10 minutes from villa
- Sleeps 6 people – 1 double room and 2 twin rooms - additional space in nearby villa
- 2 bedrooms have en-suite bathroom
- Google earth location 36.827705N, 28.634095E
- 2 bikes, suitable for local rides.
Availability of villa: Guests leaving should vacate the villa by 12pm on the departure date and guests arriving will have access after 3 pm. This is to enable cleaning of the villa.
This villa has 24 verified reviews.
24 out of 24 people recommend staying here
We had a wonderful two weeks at the villa in July 2018. The garden is gorgeous and well looked after. Pool is a really good size and much needed in the summer heat. Loved the quiet location. In a quiet area but only a five minute walk to some absolutely gorgeous riverside restaurants and a little further to the town centre and shops. The two bikes at the villa were an added bonus and the children loved going out for evening bike rides.
The inside of the villa is very clean but basic. Some of the furniture, particularly the uncomfortable sofa, could do with replacing - and new pillows are definitely needed. Loved the big fridge!
Had to wait about an hour for our welcome pack to arrive which wasn’t ideal as we were all desperate for a cold drink.
All in all though we had a great holiday and I would recommend this villa. The outside space is more important on a summer holiday and it didn’t fail to disappoint.
My whole family have just had a wonderful time at the villa. Everything was so simple from the transfers organised with Sue & Mike to the local agent Marjolein who sorted any queries out immediately. I would highly recommend this for a relaxing holiday to anyone.
The Villa is perfect for a family holiday in a quiet area of town close to the river. It is just 5mins walk to the nearest restaurants and 10 mins to the centre of town. The Villa is well appointed with good facilities. The wifi worked well and the air con in the bedrooms was welcome during those hot August nights.
Other than to sleep we spent little time indoors at the Villa, but the outside space is superb, with a nice sized pool, good subathing area and shaded area. We used the BBQ a couple of evenings and the outside dining facilities are more than adequate.
The only quirk is that there is no master bathroom, just 2 ensuites. The third bedroom is therefore serviced by the other ensuites which could be awkward during the night unless the downstairs toilet is used. Not an issue for us as the third room was occupied by our son.
Overall a super Villa and location that I would recommend. Dalyan is a lovely place with friendly people and great restaurants.
Thanks Mike. We had a wonderful time at your villa. Nice location of villa and love the pool size. Any minor issues were dealt promptly by the maintenance company looking after the villa.
Perfect for family of 6. I would recommend this villa.
We had a lovely time, Villa was excellent with plenty in it. Will be coming again in the near future.
The children loved the pool and the garden area was great for sunbathing.
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Dalyan, TurkeyThis villa is in the town but in a quiet area near the mountains. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue, a children pool area and outside lighting. Car hire is not necessary as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 22 October 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 2 single beds and en suite
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 double sofa bed in Lounge
2 bathrooms including 2 en suites, 1 Separate WC
Private pool, Size 9m x 4m, Depth 1.2m to 2m
Internet / WiFi, TV Languages in English, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning throughout property, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Childrens pool area
2 Bikes Golf is available in Sarigerme (30 minutes) Water sports available in Sarigerme (30 minutes)
Private Owner From Wokingham, United Kingdom Member since Oct 2007
Past bookings: 55 bookings
Response rate: 60%
Response time: within 22 minutes
Last seen: 19 days ago
Number of properties: 1