Our best apartments in Torre del Mar
Rent a great apartment in Torre del Mar for a wonderful holiday.
Cheap apartments in Torre del Mar
Rent one of our cheapest apartments in Torre del Mar for a low cost holiday.
Apartments for rent in Torre del Mar
Situated in the district of Velez-Malaga and 28km east of Malaga, Torre del Mar (meaning town of the sea) lies on the southern coast of Spain on the Costa del Sol, nestled between the Mediterranean Sea and the Sierra Nevada mountains. Despite an increase in tourism, Torre del Mar has still retained much of its authentic Spanish charm, boasting excellent seafood restaurants and an iconic 18th century lighthouse overlooking its long seafront promenade that stretches from the coast to the Marina of Caleta de Velez. Torre del Mar beach stretching 200m, is the perfect place to unwind, known for its dark sand, family-friendly facilities, water sports and kids play area, while the most popular beach, El Copo, is an ideal spot for people watching. Apart from the lively beaches, kids will enjoy making a splash at Aquavelis Water Park, just a 7 minute drive from Torre del Mar. The surrounding region is part of the scenic Route of Sun and Avacado, surrounded by crops, mountains and whitewashed villages, providing the perfect backdrop for a sunset coastal stroll. In the evenings the resort comes to life particularly along the marina, which is vibrant with seafront restaurants, shops and bars. Torre del Mar is also the perfect base to explore the quieter side to the Costa del Sol, with the traditional white postcard village of Frigilliana less than half an hour's drive away and the natural sandy beaches and coves of Nerja just over a half hour drive away.
Key holiday info
- A flight from the UK to Malaga-Costa del Sol takes 3hrs 15mins, with a 35 minute drive from the airport.
- Torre del Mar enjoys a beautiful Mediterranean climate, with average highs of 31°C in August.
- The average sea temperate in August is 24°C.
- The town is connected by tram to Valez-Malaga - the perfect excuse for a day trip!
- Car hire is the best way to get around.
- Practice your swing at Baviera Golf in nearby Caleta de Valez.