Holiday Villa In Sayalonga With Private Pool
Villa with 10 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms and private pool in Sayalonga, Spain
From £1,264 per week
Villa to rent in Sayalonga, Spain
A fantastic holiday home for big families or for groups of up to 23 people. The rooms are not rented out separately. It is approximately 800 metres away from the village of Sayalonga.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
A fantastic holiday home for big families or for groups of up to 23 people. The rooms are not rented out separately. It is approximately 800 metres away from the village of Sayalonga, which is connected with a nicely paved road and a 200 metres long dirt track, which is suitable for all types of vehicles. This holiday home with 2 floors plus attic is divided into 10 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms, a well equipped kitchen and a large living room with fireplace which heats the whole house. One of the bedrooms on the upper floor has a window to the hall and no to the exterior. Enjoy the unparalleled panoramic views from the terraces and the garden area of the Sierra Tejeda and Almijara, the river valley of Sayalonga and the white villages at the foot of the Sierra. The fire wood for the chimeney has an extra charge. Equipped with a baby bed, high chair and a pushchair, ideal for families with small children.
This modern villa is made from wood and brick and was originally built in 2002 and refurbished in 2013. The agent has rated it as a three star property so it is a well-kept villa, equipped with standard furniture. It is also good value for money. This villa has a private pool; it is also only 1km from Sayalonga. The nearest airport is 60km away. It is set in a good location: there is a restaurant 1km away.
The villa has free cable internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher. It also has a barbecue and some garden furniture outside.
There is a marked trail more than 10km long nearby.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 150 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Sayalonga, SpainThis villa has a pool and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 22 May 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 27 May 2019 - 10 January 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Throughout 2019: Free of charge
Bed linen (including towels)
Throughout 2019: free of charge
Throughout 2019: €7.00 per person per booking (minimum €150.00), paid locally
About this villa
- Living room
- Swimming pool
- Front door
- Activity room
- Ground floor
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Not available
- Agent quality rating: three stars
- Year built: 2002
- Year modernised: 2013
- Holiday home (internal area 243 m2)
- Villa constructed from wood and brick
- Yes (up to 2)
- Non-smoking house
- Private, not overlooked pool
Show all 8 facts Show less
- Private outdoor swimming pool (28 m2)
- 2 TVs
- Internet access via cable incl
- 4 fans
Show all 6 facilities Show less
This villa has 10 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 3: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 4: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 5: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 6: 1 double bed, 1 single bed
- Bedroom no. 7: 1 double bed, 1 single bed
- Bedroom no. 8: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 9: 1 double bed, 1 single bed
- Bedroom no. 10: 2 single beds
Show all 10 bedrooms Show less
Please note: the bedrooms numbers are marked on the floor plan above.
- Bathroom no. 1: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 4: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 5: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 6: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 7: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 8: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
Show all 8 bathrooms Show less
- Living room
- Kitchenette: hot and cold water
- Gas plates and oven
- Cooker hood
- Freezer (30 litres)
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
Show all 9 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Electric heating
- Portable radiator
Show all 4 features Show less
- Terrace or similar
- Terrace or similar
- Natural site (external area 3500 m2)
- Fenced site
- Some garden furniture outside
- Parking on the site (space for 10 cars)
- A barbecue
- Football game
- Marked trail more than 10km long
- Some garden furniture outside
Show all 14 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: three stars. The agent rates this as a well-kept, middle of the range holiday property.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 460 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 460 bookings
Response rate: 85%
Response time: within 10 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000