San Miguel de Salinas villas and apartments
Check out our villas and apartments in San Miguel de Salinas, Spain
Explore San Miguel de Salinas holiday lettings
About San Miguel de Salinas
Villas, apartments and holiday homes for rent in San Miguel de Salinas
Nestled between family-friendly Torrevieja to the east and vibrant Murcia city to the west, San Miguel de Salinas is a quaint inland town and district in the Costa Blanca region of Alicante Province, in southeastern Spain. With a 20 minute drive from Murcia Airport and the sun-drenched coastline, enjoy a world of wonderful beaches, pleasant weather, world class golf courses, stunning countryside and an abundance of leisure activities, with our properties in San Miguel de Salinas. Whether you're after a family holiday, romantic escape or a laid-back break with friends, make the most of the Blue Flag beaches of Orihuela, Torrevieja and Pilar de la Horadada with vast stretches of golden sand and pebbles and a backdrop of promenades lively with bars, restaurants and shops. The crystal clear waters, modern amenities, play areas and water sports, make for a great coastal escape. Revel in the relaxing atmosphere of San Pedro del Pinatar's beaches or try your hand at sailing, canoeing windsurfing or diving.
Only 20 minutes north of San Miguel, take in the beautiful landscape and relax while enjoying a cleansing mud bath at Torrevieja's salt lakes. After sun down, vibrant atmosphere and energetic crowds at the bars scattered along the coast will make you feel right at home. Boasting an abundance of outdoor activities, San Miguel is a perfect base for a fun-packed holiday with the family. Lo Rufete multi adventure park offers loads of fun activities from horse riding, archery and paintball to kayaking and quad biking. Make a splash at Aquopolis Torrevieja water park, or practice your swing at one of the many superb golf courses by the coast. A 20 minute drive west of San Miguel, La Pedrera is an ideal location for outdoor adventures; discover its walking and mountain bike trails, barbecue and camping areas.
- Direct flights from Murcia Airport to the UK and mainland Europe take approx. 2.5 hours, with a 30 min drive from the airport to San Miguel de Salinas.
- July and August are the hottest months with highs of 30°C. The coldest months are December, January and February with highs of 18°C.
- The average sea temperature in summer is 25°C.
- San Miguel doesn't have beaches but it's a 20 min drive from the beaches of Torrevieja, Orihuela, Pilar de la Horadada and San Pedro del Pinatar.
- San Miguel de Salinas is a stone's throw from the world class golf courses in Orihuela and Murcia.
- 20 minutes from San Miguel, the saltwater lakes of Las Salinas de Torrevieja is one of the most impressive natural parks in Valencia.