Apartments in Riviera Del Sol - Fase I
Our 10 best apartments in Riviera Del Sol - Fase I
Check out our best apartments in Riviera Del Sol - Fase I.
Cheap apartments in Riviera Del Sol - Fase I
Rent one of our cheapest apartments in Riviera Del Sol - Fase I for a low cost holiday.
Apartments in Riviera Del Sol - Fase I near the beach
Apartments for rent in Riviera del Sol-Fase I
Riviera del Sol-Fase I is a coastal urbanisation in the Costa del Sol's Mijas district in Malaga Province, on Spain's southern coast. Nestled between glamorous Marbella to the south and family-friendly Fuengirola to the north, it's an approximately half hour drive from Malaga Airport, making it an ideal base to explore the region's main attractions. Easily accessible by car and bus, make the most of the modern facilities and services, from supermarkets, bars and restaurants, to golf and leisure amenities. Laze the day away unwinding by the coast on local Riviera beach, or enjoy a laid-back family day out on the neighbouring beaches of Calahonda and La Cala de Mijas. If you're after people watching and a more lively day by the coast, Marbella and Fuengirola are great options. While there, don't miss Marbella's bustling shopping and leisure centre, or Fuengirola's Aquamijas water park and Bioparc zoo, about 15 minutes away. Within a 20 minute drive, you'll find a number of excellent golf courses catering for beginners and experts alike.
Key holiday info
- A flight from the UK and mainland Europe to Malaga Airport is approx. 2hrs 40mins, with a 30 minute drive to Riviera del Sol.
- Riviera del Sol enjoys a typical sub-tropical Mediterranean climate with average daytime highs of 32°C in summer and 17°C in winter.
- The average sea temperature in July and August is 23°C.
- If driving's not an option, take the train from the airport to Fuengirola. From there, take the bus along the A7 which connects to Marbella.
- 3 excellent nearby golf courses are Island of Riviera Golf, Miraflores and Mijas Golf.