Find your perfect holiday rental in glamorous Puerto Banus
Holiday in Puerto Banus, Marbella's lavish marina and luxury shopping resort
Apartments and holiday homes for rent in Puerto Banus
Puerto Banus is located in the Nueva Andalucia suburb of Marbella, 6km west of the town centre, near the small town of San Pedro de Alcantara. Once an old Spanish fishing village, it boasts a beautiful mountain backdrop, a luxury marina and sleek, modern shopping complex designed in the seventies by local developer José Banús. Known for being a playground for the rich and famous, people choose Puerto Banus for its golden sand beaches, nightlife, luxury shopping and laid-back lifestyle. A Clickstay rental puts you at the heart of it all, from the designer shopping malls, to the upscale restaurants and charming whitewashed architecture synonymous with the Mediterranean.
Dubbed as 'the Spanish St. Tropez,' Puerto Banus is the perfect destination for people watching. During the summer months you’ll never be short of pop stars or reality TV personalities to spot and the impressive marina is dotted with multi-million-pound yachts and colourful sports cars parked along the seafront. At night, enjoy a cocktail at one of the bars along the marina and watch the streets come to life with music and partygoers looking for a good time.
The commercial port is surrounded by beautiful palm-lined beaches; the most popular being Nueva Andalucia, Levante and Rio Verde. Nueva Andalucia to the west is a quieter beach perfect for families with small children. Its long walkway stretches to the long promenade that leads to Marbella. To the east is Puerto Banus’ main beach where during the summer the local beach bars and cafes transform into mini clubs after sun down. Rio Verde beach to the east of Puerto Banus is a favourite for sunworshippers, especially the young, free and single.
- Puerto Banus is approx. a 40 minute drive from the nearest airport Malaga, which is less than a 3 hour direct flight from the UK and mainland Europe.
- During the height of summer you can expect highs of 30°C. Winters are mild, with daytime highs rarely falling below 12°C.
- The average sea temperature in summer is 24°C.
- There are 10 golf courses in Marbella area alone and over 50 across the Costa del Sol.
- Marbella boasts 5 Blue Flag beaches: Guadalmina, Casablanca, Faro, El Cable and Artola.
Puerto Banús apartments
Check out our apartments in Puerto Banús, Spain