Playa Flamenca villas and apartments
Check out our villas and apartments in Playa Flamenca, Spain
About Playa Flamenca
Villas, apartments and holiday homes for rent in Playa Flamenca
Only 10 minutes from the bustling town of Torrevieja, Playa Flamenca is a small beach resort within Orihuela district in the Costa Blanca, on Spain's east coast. Nestled between La Zenia to the south and Punta Prima to the north, it is about a 20 minute drive from Murcia Airport and less than an hour from Alicante. A stone's throw from the region's main attractions, discover Blue Flag beaches, a wonderful climate, family fun, golf and a delicious cuisine.
Boasting a vast stretch of sand, rocky coves and large cliffs with a beautiful backdrop of the Mediterranean, enjoy a relaxing family day by the coast away from the main crowds on local Playa Flamenca and neighbouring Cabo Roig's beaches. A 3 minute drive away along the coast, La Zenia's beaches offers a vibrant coastal escape, with calm shallow waters, play areas, modern facilities and water sports galore. For a change of scenery, take in the beautiful landscape and unwind while enjoying a cleansing mud bath at Torrevieja's salt lakes, less than 20 minutes away. Kids will enjoy making a splash at popular Aquopolis Torrevieja water park. For outdoor enthusiasts, a coastal walk through La Zenia to Cabo Roig, and a cliff walk to Punta Prima offer scenic views of the surrounding countryside.
On the opposite side of the road, you'll find a very lively commercial centre with a lively atmosphere and abundance of excellent entertainment opportunities. Mingle with friendly locals or enjoy traditional Spanish delicacies at its many bars and restaurants. The largest mall in Alicante Province, Zenia Boulevard, offers upscale shops and boutiques, but also a variety of fun activities for little ones. A holiday in Playa Flamenca wouldn't be complete without golf; swing a few clubs at nearby golf courses Villamartin, Campoamor and Las Ramblas, all within a 15 minute drive of the resort.
- Direct flights from Murcia Airport to the UK and mainland Europe take approx. 2.5 hours, with a 20 minute drive from the airport to Playa Flamenca.
- July and August are the hottest months with highs of 30°C. The coldest months are January and February with highs of 18°C.
- The average sea temperature in summer is 23°C.
- Playa Flamenca is a stone's throw away from Torrevieja, Cabo Roig and La Zenia's Blue Flag beaches.
- The golf courses of Villamartin, Las Ramblas and Campoamor, just a 15 minute drive north, make Playa Flamenca a perfect base for a golf holiday.