Enjoy your perfect Costa Calida golf holiday with our rentals in Mar Menor Golf
Holiday in Mar Menor Golf Resort and enjoy year-round sunshine, exclusive courses, beaches and leisure
Villas and apartments in Mar Menor Golf Resort
Mar Menor Golf Resort is a prestigious urbanisation in the Costa Calida’s district of Torre-Pacheco, in the Region of Murcia in Spain’s southern coast. Less than a 20 minute drive from Murcia Airport, enjoy excellent golf courses, miles of sandy beaches stretching across the coastal towns of San Javier and Los Alcazares, the warm shallow waters and healing mud baths of Mar Menor, and the fascinating Phoenician culture of the historic cities of Cartagena and Murcia. With some of the best courses in the region right on your doorstep, Mar Menor Golf Resort is a paradise for golf lovers. Practice your swing at the fantastic Jack Nicklaus 18-hole golf courses with their wide fairways, lush greenery and stunning lake views. Boasting outstanding golf and tennis facilities, world-class gastronomy, modern amenities and children’s play areas and its own swimming pool, the resort if the ideal destination for a fun family holiday.
Explore the surrounding region and the Costa Calida’s diverse stretch of coastline, boasting the popular resorts of San Javier, Santiago de la Ribera and Los Alcazares, where you’ll find some fantastic beaches with modern facilities, excellent beachfront restaurants and an array of water sports. Home to a number of busy chiringuitos offering local and international cuisines, take a stroll down Los Alcazares and San Javier’s vast beachfront promenades, with a beautiful backdrop of sparkling Mar Menor. Within a 45 minute drive from the resort, enjoy a leisurely day of shopping, or admire the stunning architecture of the ancient Roman theatre in Cartagena and 18th century baroque Cathedral of Saint Mary in Murcia.
- Mar Menor Golf is a 15 minute drive from Murcia-San Javier Airport, with a 2.5 hour direct flight from the UK and mainland Europe.
- July and August are the hottest months with average daytime highs of 30°C. Winters are mild with highs of 18°C in January and February.
- The average sea temperature in summer ranges from 22 to 24°C.
- The Region of Murcia boasts over a dozen golf courses, while Roda Golf Club House, La Serena Golf and Mar Menor Golf Resort are some of the finest on the Costa Calida.
- Mar Menor is home to the largest saltwater lagoon in Europe; the perfect spot for a cleansing swim!
Mar Menor Golf Resort apartments and villas
Check out our apartments and villas in Mar Menor Golf Resort, Spain