Find your perfect holiday rental in Los Montesinos
Holiday in Los Montesinos for its nearby beaches, salt lakes and Mediterranean climate
Villas, apartments and holiday homes for rent in Los Montesinos
Neighbouring the popular coastal resort of Torrevieja to the south, San Miguel de Salinas and Guardamar del Segura, Los Montesinos lies in the Costa Blanca region of Alicante Province, and is the perfect base to explore the gems of Spain's southern coast. This humble district town, home to just over 5000 inhabitants, is perfect for a low key holiday away from the main crowds, with a scattering of bars and restaurants, a large, modern church square and a local market every Wednesday. With glorious beaches, salt lakes, sand dunes and excellent golf courses nearby, Los Montesinos is perfectly located to enjoy the surrounding coastal region. For a day trip we recommend the historic palm-lined city of Elche, metropolitan Alicante or Murcia, all within an hour's drive from the resort.
- The nearest Airport is Alicante, with a 2.5 hr flight from the UK and a just over 30 min drive from the airport.
- The hottest month is August with highs of 30°C.
- Torrevieja's glorious pink and green salt lagoons are a Natural Park, just 15 minutes away by car.
- Practice your swing at Vistabella Golf, just a 10 minute drive from Los Montesinos.
- Car hire is the best way to get around.
Los Montesinos apartments and villas
Check out our apartments and villas in Los Montesinos, Spain