Los Boliches apartments
Check out our apartments in Los Boliches, Spain
About Los Boliches
Villas, apartments and holiday properties for rent in Los Boliches
The Costa del Sol's Los Boliches is the coastal area of Fuengirola centre's east side and a suburb of Torreblanca, Carvajal, El Boquetillo and Los Pacos. Boasting 8km of coastline, Los Boliches beach is one of the liveliest in the region, with a wide stretch of dark sand and family-friendly facilities. Originally a traditional fishing village, Los Boliches' history goes back to Roman and Phoenician times, with remnants of its past still standing today, such as The Parish Church of Carmen y Santa Fé, located in the town's centre and a charming salt factory. Along the seafront is an excellent choice of restaurants, with fresh fish on the menu as well as a traditional and international cuisine, complete with Mediterranean views and a cosmopolitan atmosphere. For family days out, kids will love Bioparc in Fuengirola - a modern zoo with recreated natural jungle habitats. Of course, Malaga city also provides a fantastic day out, with plenty to see and do - all within a 40 minute drive of Los Boliches, along the A7 motorway. The hillside village of Mijas and towns of Calahaonda and Benalmadena are all within a 25 minute drive of Fuengirola district.
- Malaga Airport is approx. 30 mins from Los Boliches, with a 2hr 40 min flight from the UK.
- August is the hottest month with an average high of 31°C.
- The sea temperature ranges from 22 to 24°C in August.
- Visiting between May and September? Nights at Sohail Castle in Fuengirola are not to be missed, with live music and festivals held throughout the summer!
- Malaga city is easily accessible via the A7 motorway, just under a 40 min drive.