Our best apartments in Los Boliches
Rent a great apartment in Los Boliches for a wonderful holiday.
Villas, apartments and holiday properties for rent in Los Boliches
The Costa del Sol's Los Boliches is the coastal area of Fuengirola centre's east side and a suburb of Torreblanca, Carvajal, El Boquetillo and Los Pacos. Boasting 8km of coastline, Los Boliches beach is one of the liveliest in the region, with a wide stretch of dark sand and family-friendly facilities. Originally a traditional fishing village, Los Boliches' history goes back to Roman and Phoenician times, with remnants of its past still standing today, such as The Parish Church of Carmen y Santa Fé, located in the town's centre and a charming salt factory. Along the seafront is an excellent choice of restaurants, with fresh fish on the menu as well as a traditional and international cuisine, complete with Mediterranean views and a cosmopolitan atmosphere. For family days out, kids will love Bioparc in Fuengirola - a modern zoo with recreated natural jungle habitats. Of course, Malaga city also provides a fantastic day out, with plenty to see and do - all within a 40 minute drive of Los Boliches, along the A7 motorway. The hillside village of Mijas and towns of Calahaonda and Benalmadena are all within a 25 minute drive of Fuengirola district.
Key holiday info
- Malaga Airport is approx. 30 mins from Los Boliches, with a 2hr 40 min flight from the UK.
- August is the hottest month with an average high of 31°C.
- The sea temperature ranges from 22 to 24°C in August.
- Visiting between May and September? Nights at Sohail Castle in Fuengirola are not to be missed, with live music and festivals held throughout the summer!
- Malaga city is easily accessible via the A7 motorway, just under a 40 min drive.