La Zenia villas and apartments
Check out our villas and apartments in La Zenia, Spain
About La Zenia
Villas, apartments and holiday homes for rent in La Zenia
La Zenia is a popular coastal tourist resort within Orihuela Costa district in the Costa Blanca region of Alicante Province, in southern Spain. Nestled between family friendly Cabo Roig to the south and peaceful Playa Flamenca to the north, La Zenia is a 20 minute drive away from Murcia Airport and less than one hour from Alicante. Boasting vast sandy beaches, pleasant weather, delicious cuisine, pristine countryside and an abundance of leisure activities, La Zenia is a firm favourite with families, outdoor enthusiasts and sun-worshippers alike.
Perfect for a fun-packed day by the coast, discover wonderful stretches of fine sand on the local Blue Flag beach of Cala Bosque and Cala Cerrada. People watch, sunbathe of just sit and relax under the Mediterranean sun while enjoying calm shallow waters, play areas, modern facilities and water sports galore. Treat yourself to traditional Spanish delicacies at one of the many bars and restaurants along the promenade, or cook your own authentic meal with a trip Zenia Boulevard, the largest shopping mall in Alicante Province. Bike hire is an ideal way to explore with the whole family the pristine countryside with a beautiful backdrop of hidden beaches, coves and rocky cliffs.
To take a break from the beaches, practice your swing at the excellent golf courses of Villamartin, Campoamor and Las Ramblas, all within a 15 minute drive of La Zenia. A great day out for all the family is La Mosca Mini Golf in Playa Flamenca, where you can try your hand at a game of rooftop mini golf while taking in spectacular views of the sparkling Mediterranean. A couple of minutes away, Go-Karts Orihuela Costa is a popular attraction with one of the largest go karting tracks in the area.
- Direct flights from Murcia Airport to the UK and mainland Europe take approx. 2.5 hours, with a 20 minute drive from the airport to La Zenia.
- July and August are the hottest months with daytime highs of 30°C. The coldest months are January and February with average highs of 18°C.
- The average sea temperature in summer is 23°C.
- Local Cala Bosque beach was awarded Blue Flag status for cleanliness and safety.
- There are 3 excellent golf courses nearby: Villamartin, Campoamor and Las Ramblas, all within a 15 minute drive of La Zenia.