Gran Alacant villas and apartments
Check out our villas and apartments in Gran Alacant, Spain
About Gran Alacant
Villas, apartments and holiday homes for rent in Gran Alacant
A stone’s throw from the attractions of south Costa Blanca, Gran Alacant is a large residential coastal community nestled between the vibrant capital of Alicante to the north and family-friendly Santa Pola to the south, in Alicante Province, on Spain’s eastern coast. Gently caressed by the Mediterranean, enjoy natural and unspoiled stretches of sand dunes, vibrant town centres, fine dining, an authentic Spanish charm and pristine countryside, with a Clickstay home from home. Boasting a 4km long sandy coastline, back by a forest of pines, Blue Flag Carabassi beach is ideal for a fun family day out by the coast, away from the main crowds. Whether you’re after a family holiday, romantic escape or laid-back break with friends, make the most of the neighbouring pristine beaches of Santa Pola, with stretches of golden sand and a backdrop of promenades lively with bars, restaurants and shops. If you’re into water sports then you’ve found the perfect destination with Arenales del Sol and Santa Pola’s beaches. Try your hand at jet skiing, paragliding or wind surfing, while the gentle sea breezes creates the perfect coastal climate.
Less than 10 minutes from the coast is the vibrant town centre, home to the finest seafood restaurants, colourful shops and tapas bars oozing with traditional Spanish charm. If driving isn’t an option, explore its beautiful scenery and hotspots with family on a tourist train tour. Kids will love neighbouring Santa Pola’s amusement park and floating Boat Museum, where they can learn about the life of fisherman at sea. Enjoying the great outdoors in Gran Alacant isn't complete without a trip to nearby Galvany’s Clot nature reserve, just off Carabassi beach, or Elche’s palm grove reserve, a 20 minute drive away. Practice your swing at Club de Golf Alenda, El Pantio or Alicante Golf, all within a 25 minute drive of Gran Alacant.
- A direct flight from the UK to Alicante Airport takes approx. 2.5 hours, with a less than 10 minute drive from the airport to Gran Alacant.
- The hottest months of July and August have highs of 31°C. With daytime highs of 18°C, January and February are the coldest months.
- The average sea temperature in summer is 26°C.
- Local Carabassi beach has been awarded a Blue Flag for cleanliness and safety.
- Within half hour drive of Gran Alacant, you'll find superb golf courses that cater to beginners and experts alike.