Cabo Roig villas and apartments
Check out our villas and apartments in Cabo Roig, Spain
About Cabo Roig
Villas, apartments and holiday homes for rent in Cabo Roig
Cabo Roig is an upscale and beautiful coastal resort in vibrant Orihuela district, in the Costa Blanca region of Alicante Province, in southern Spain. Nestled between La Zenia to the north and Dehesa de Campoamor to the south, it is just 20 minutes away from Murcia Airport and less than one hour's drive from Alicante. Home to beautiful stretches of sand with crystal clear waters, a superb marina, palm-lined avenues, flower-adorned gardens and picturesque surrounding landscape, Cabo Roig offers a great getaway holiday experience all year round.
Awarded a Blue Flag for cleanliness and safety, local Cala Capitan and La Caleta beaches along with neighbouring Playa Flamenca, are ideal for a laid back day out with family unwinding by the coast. If you're after people watching and a more vibrant holiday atmosphere, the beaches in La Zenia and Campoamor are a perfect option. Overlooking modern Cabo Roig marina, discover the remnants of the town's interesting past at the 16th century watchtower, enjoy a traditional and international cuisine at many restaurants scattered along Cabo Roig Strip, or mingle with the friendly locals at one of the lively Thursday markets. The cliff walk from La Caleta to La Zenia's beaches offers fantastic views over the sparkling Mediterranean all the way to the La Manga peninsula.
If you feel you want to explore further afield, there is plenty to do in and around Cabo Roig. For family fun, take a day trip to Torrevieja or make a splash at Aquopolis water park by the coast. Try your hand at horse riding in Campoamor, go diving in Playa Flamenca or embark on outdoor adventures in Rio Safari park in Elche. With a short drive from excellent golf courses in Villamartin, Campoamor and Las Ramblas, Cabo Roig is a golf lovers' paradise.
- Murcia and Alicante airport both serve Cabo Roig. Direct flights from Murcia Airport to the UK and mainland Europe take approx. 2.5 hours, with a 20 minute drive from the airport to Cabo Roig.
- July and August are the hottest months with daytime highs of 30°C. From December to February, you can expect highs of 18°C.
- The average sea temperature in summer is 24°C.
- Cabo Roig boasts two Blue Flag beaches: Cala Capitan and La Caleta.
- Cabo Roig is a golf lovers' paradise, close to many superb golf courses, including Villamartin, Campoamor and Las Ramblas. World famous La Manga golf complex is also within easy reach.