Amarilla Golf Villas - Luxury 4 Bed Penthouse - Stunning Views
Beach penthouse apartment with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, shared pool and golf nearby in Amarilla Golf, Tenerife
From £1,044 per week
Penthouse apartment to rent in Amarilla Golf, Tenerife
This stunning, luxury 4 bed penthouse has huge sunny terraces, combining the highest standard of accommodation with a wonderful location including fantastic sea, golf course and marina views.
Share this holiday home
Penthouse apartment overview - owner's description
Amarilla Golf Villas is a stunning new development of luxury units of the highest quality. Set in an unrivalled location the development offers wonderful views over the golf course, down to the sea and the marina. The development stands out as one of the best in the area.
Amarilla Golf Villas offers private, individual and luxury accommodation combined with hotel style facilities such as an on-site manager, laundry service and it's own restaurant / bar serving food all day.
Here you can relax and enjoy good food and fine wine whilst taking in the wonderful views.
Each unit has been furnished to a very high standard and offers the ultimate in comfort. This particular 4 bed penthouse offers the ultimate in comfort for larger groups of for those who just want some extra space. Owning probably the best position within the complex - and elevated above it - there is a huge sunny terrace where you can stretch out all day and enjoy the most wonderful views.
There are 4 bedrooms. 1 has a kingsize bed and ensuite. The other 3 have twin beds, one having an ensuite and the other 2 sharing a family bathroom.
The living room has two very comfortable sofas. The TV has a unique system picking up 100's of channels around the world including Russian, Spanish, German and full UK TV with films and sport.
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.
The state of the art kitchen offers everything required for dining in.
The apartment does not have a washing machine but a free laundry service is provided.
Amarilla Golf Villas is set on the edge of Amarilla and Golf Del Sur. A 10 minute walk from the development is the marina that separates the resorts. Here you will find some lovely sea front restaurants and bars. Some bars have nightly entertainment. The marina also has a small, mainly shingle beach.
Further into the resort of Golf Del Sur, the San Blas Commercial Centre offers 3 pretty squares lined with bars, restaurants, shops etc. Many of the restaurants have live acts.
Major attractions such as Siam Park and Jungle Park are within a 15 minute drive.
Los Cristianos and Los Americas are a 20 minute drive away.
The air conditioning is available during Summer only (June to Sept). Heating is provided if needed in the winter.
Discounted green fees (approximately 20%) at the Amarilla Golf Course are available to guests staying at this property. This includes buggies and other packages. Please enquire further and once you have booked we will instruct you on how to book your discounted golf.
This penthouse apartment has 4 verified reviews.
4 out of 4 people recommend staying here
Wow what a lovely place very spacious views amazing great pool lovely staff at the bar and good food we loved it only thing that I would have liked is the air conditioning in the bedroom instead of the hallway but we had a great holiday and would highly recommended
6 of us family and friends all adults stayed for 1 week in February. Whilst the weather was a little disappointing the apartment certainly was not. There was some 'finishing off' work to be done as this is a very recent build but this did not detract from the overall feeling of absolute luxury about the place with huge balconies and overlooking a golf green on one side and wonderful views of the mountains on the other. The master en-suite with walk-in shower and jacuzzi bath was splendid. I was a little concerned about the location of the apartment as it stands almost alone in the middle of a golf course. These fears very quickly went as we went left down the bank to a small area that comprised three restaurants (Da Massimo is a really nice Italian), 2 bars( The Rockin' Horse is a lively British type pub) and a mini market, the walk was no more than 4/5 minutes. Go right out of the building towards the main town about 10-15 minutes walk, where there are any amount of bars & restaurants leading to a beach/sea frontage. I can particularly recommend the Sakura Tieppanyaki Japanese restaurant. The Wild Geese Irish bar is also worth a visit. Most bars serve pints of local beer (Dorada, Estrella, San Miguel) for on average 1.50 euros. Altogether we had an excellent stay and will be going back.
Lovely penthouse villa, we were lucky finding this one at such late notice having to cancel our planned hotel due to building works.
We got it at a reduced price because it is a brand new build and it wasn’t quiet finished yet, not that that affected our stay at all, we were very pleased to do a snagging list for Marcos the owner and rather enjoyed that little job.
A very spacious villa with 5 large balconies one at the back that came in very handy when it became a little windy, master bedroom excellent the other 3 bedrooms could have been a little larger. A big plus was the on site cafe/bar the girls running it were first rate, also what fun overlooking the 13th green, watching the golfers trying to get the ball into that small hole. Shops and restaurants within 15mins walk. Excellent holiday many thanks to Jon for all his advise.
1 other review
1 - 1 of 1
This penthouse apartment is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this penthouse apartment in Amarilla Golf, TenerifeThis penthouse apartment is in a quiet area near the beach. It has a shared pool, a balcony, a garage and a sea view. Car hire is not necessary as the penthouse apartment is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 2 October 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 18 October - 17 December 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 18 December - 29 December 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 30 December 2018 - 5 January 2019: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 10 January - 4 April 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 5 April - 26 April 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 27 April - 5 July 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 6 July - 19 July 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 24 July - 1 September 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 2 September - 15 September 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 16 September - 18 September 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 19 September - 6 October 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 7 October - 10 October 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 11 October - 17 December 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 18 December 2019 - 9 January 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 10 January - 4 April 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 5 April - 26 April 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 27 April - 5 July 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 6 July - 1 September 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 2 September - 15 September 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 16 September - 18 September 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 19 September - 6 October 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 7 October - 10 October 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 11 October - 18 October 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 18 December - 29 December 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 30 December 2020 - 5 January 2021: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 6 January - 9 January 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 6 April - 26 April 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 July - 5 July 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 6 July - 1 September 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Pirce is based on 4 sharing, for each extra person please add £60 per week
£60.00 per week for each additional person if there are more than 4 people, paid with booking
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 9:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 2 single beds and en suite
- 2 single beds
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 single folding bed
3 bathrooms including 2 en suites
Shared pool with electric heating
Internet / WiFi, TV Languages in English, German, Spanish, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 8, Dining area seats 8, Air conditioning, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Garage, Parking, Sea view
Stunning views from the whole apartment. Free underground or on-street parking is available.
Agency From Cookham Dean, United Kingdom Member since Jul 2017
Past bookings: 361 bookings
Response rate: 88%
Response time: within 1 hour
Last logged in: 10 hours ago
Number of properties: 7