Highgrove Villa Near Disney
Villa with 4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, swimming pool and golf nearby in High Grove, Florida
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £465 per week
Villa to rent in High Grove, Florida
Villa overview - owner's description
Luxury 4 bed/3 bath villa, private pool and spa,games room & FREE broadband & national phone calls. Gated community+club house. Junction of 192/Highway 27, 10 mins. Disney.
After (reluctantly!) visiting Florida 10 years ago, I was immediately converted. There is so much to do for every age group. However, even though we stayed in a decent sized hotel room, it didn't really allow us the relaxation we look for on holiday. So, we bought this villa! The greater availability of space and our own pool / jacuzzi are great for even 2 families to share. High Grove is a gated community for added safety. On site there is a club house and communal swimming pool / bar area etc.
Everything You Need
The villa was completed in the spring of 2005. We have spent several months in the villa over the last few years which means that guests can call us for further information and local tips. The double garage has been turned into a games room with pool table, air hockey, table tennis and fusball (table football). There is also a FREE broadband internet connection available in the villa.
As a family, we are well aware of the need to make the most of the Florida experience, so will be more than happy to discuss with our guests how to get the most from such a special holiday.
In the club house is FREE broadband internet access as well as a fitness room, swimming pool, jacuzzi, pool table etc etc. A great place to meet new friends!
We have a VIDEO of the villa and lots more photographs, many of which can be viewed online - please contact us for details.
This villa has 1 verified review.
1 out of 1 people recommend staying here
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in High Grove, FloridaThis villa is in the town but in a quiet area. It has a pool, a shared pool, a barbecue, a garage and outside lighting. Car hire is recommended as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to at least a couple of shops, bars and restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 10 August 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 25 July - 7 September 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 8 September - 22 December 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 4 January - 9 January 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 19 March - 24 March 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 25 March - 14 April 2018: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 15 April - 30 April 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 May - 24 July 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 25 July - 7 September 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 8 September - 22 December 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 25 March - 14 April 2019: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 15 April - 30 April 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 May - 24 July 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 25 July - 7 September 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 8 September - 22 December 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 25 March - 14 April 2020: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 15 April - 30 April 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 May - 24 July 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Long stay discounts
- Receive 15% off if the booking is for 21 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
Pool / Spa heating
£150.00 per week, paid with booking
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 10:
- 1 king size bed and en suite
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 2 single beds
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 double sofa bed in In lounge, 1 cot
5 bathrooms including 2 en suites, 3 Separate WC's
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet, Radio, Telephone, TV Languages in English, Spanish, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning, Central heating, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Barbecue, Garage, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden
Jacuzzi, Snooker / pool table, Table tennis
Gas BBQ available as optional extra.
Private Owner From Prescot, United Kingdom Member since Jun 2005
Past bookings: 4 bookings
Response rate: 90%
Response time: within 20 hours
Last logged in: 8 days ago
Number of properties: 3