Villas in San Antonio
Our 10 best villas in San Antonio
Check out our best villas in San Antonio.
Villas in San Antonio with private pools
Enjoy the space and privacy of a villa with a private pool.
Cheap villas in San Antonio
Rent one of our cheapest villas in San Antonio for a low cost holiday.
Villas in San Antonio
San Antonio, (otherwise known as Sant Antoni de Portmany), is a harbour town situated off the west coast of Ibiza. During the 1950s this sleepy resort transformed from an ancient fishing village to a region that placed the island on the map as the world's party capital. Today its lively nightlife attracts partygoers from around the world who come to experience its famous sunset strip and easygoing way of life.
Its western coast, home to the famous Café del Mar, holds the best seats to watch the sun go down in style. Only after will you see the true colours of San Antonio. The western coast palpitates with colourful lights, music and energetic partygoers. Almost everything turns into nightclubs after sun down – bars, beaches and promenades.
However, beyond the smokescreen of flashing lights, club music and energetic crowds lie pristine coastlines, stunning sunsets and undisturbed landscapes that all holidaymakers can appreciate. Beautiful beaches and bays surround the coastline providing all kinds of water activities during the day. But after sunset is when the real party starts and you'll find the local bars playing music till the early hours. Whether you choose to go during the night or day the atmosphere is always electric.
If you're looking for somewhere more tucked away and private there are some beautiful secluded sandy beaches like Cala Saladeta with its stunning rocky backdrop. For a day trip, Salinas beach is well worth the 25 minute drive for its salt flats and pretty pine forests surrounded by a nature reserve.
You soon realise that San Antonio offers much more than an energetic nightlife. This stunning resort boasts some of the best sunsets in the Balearics, which can be viewed from the Sunset Strip, cocktail in hand. There are also ancient churches and several archaeological sites dating back to the early 14th Century and festivals taking place all year round celebrating the island's historical legacy. Parròquia San Antonio and Ses Torres d'En Lluc, are just a few popular historical sites on the island. Can Tixedo is one of several art cafes situated inland, where you'll find a soothing atmosphere for couples and bohemian singles. There is also a wide range of charming restaurants well suited for peaceful family meals along the coast and inside the town.
Hipica Eivissa is popular among visiting families. A place where kids and grown-ups alike can spend their time away from the region's busier crowds. Another day out guaranteed to treat the kids is taking an afternoon to visit the underground cavern of Aquarium Cap Blanc. A couple of amusement parks can be found within the borough's limits as well. There are festivals occurring during the year; the most famous being the Fiesta of Saint Bartholomew.
Not many know this, but Ibiza is quite famous for its wine and Hierbas. Traditional wineries with ideal settings for couples in love, like Bodegas Can Rich and Bodega Can Maymó, can be found inland. There is plenty to see and do here, whether you are visiting alone, with a partner or as a family. Sant Antoni is the complete holiday package. Rent a stylish villa in the focal Ibizan region and discover all its charms.
Enjoy all that San Antonio has to offer by renting a villa with Clickstay.
Key holiday info
- San Antonio is a 2.5 hour flight from the UK and half hour drive from the airport.
- August is the hottest month, with a daytime average of 30°C. The coldest month is January with a mild 15°C.
- April to September sees a minimum of 10 hours daily sunshine, while daylight hours can go up to 13 hours in the height of summer
- Average sea temperatures range from a mild 15°C in January to a tepid 26°C in August.
- 2km north of Sant Antoni, Cala Saladeta beach and Cala Salada Nature Preserve blends a heavenly union of sea, sand and pinewood.
Did you know...
- Amnesia is a highly acclaimed nightclub on Ibiza located at the southwest of Sant Antoni region.
- The famous Ibizan beverage Hierbas is an age-old liquor made from the region's indigenous plants.
- Hipica Eivissa is a family-friendly camp with some lovely horses 5km east of Sant Antoni.
- Very old but still standing, Parròquia Sant Antoni de Portmany is a 14th Century parish church built by the local settlers.
- Ses Torres d'En Lluc archaeological site are two towers from the Middle Ages located in the northern of the region.
- Aquarium Cap Blanc S.L. is an underground cavern showcasing Ibizan marine life, with a terrace bar above.
- The Fiesta of Saint Bartholomew is a three-week festival of sports, concerts, funfairs and much more. It starts on August 13th, with fireworks as the main event taking place on August 24th.