Puerto de la Cruz villas and apartments
Check out our villas and apartments in Puerto de la Cruz, Tenerife
About Puerto de la Cruz
Villas, apartments and holiday homes for rent in Puerto de la Cruz
Nestled between Mount Teide in the east and the sparkling Atlantic in the west, Puerto de la Cruz is part of La Orotava Valley, the beating heart of Tenerife’s north coast. As the largest island in the Canaries, it boasts wide volcanic sand beaches, elegant flower-adorned plazas and an abundance of leisure activities. This year-round sunny destination is a firm favourite with tourists who are looking for a relaxing beach break or winter escape.
Whether you want a romantic escape, fun family holiday or low-key break with friends, our holiday rentals in Puerto de la Cruz put you in the heart of it all. Lago Martiánez leisure park, is one of the resort’s main attractions offering an all-in-one luxury experience with fantastic saltwater pools offering spectacular views of Mount Teide, as well as island bars and play areas for little ones. Jardín beach complex is the most popular spot on the island’s north coast, consisting of Playa Jardín, Playa Chica and Punta Brava. Stretching 100m-long its calm waters, water sports and striking black sand backdropped by botanical gardens make it ideal for families and sun-worshippers alike.
But much more than its glorious beaches and year-round sunshine, revel in the authentic Canarian atmosphere while wandering around the bustling cobbles streets of Plaza del Charco in the old town, or indulge in the traditional Spanish cuisine at one of the charming bars and restaurants dotted along the quaint fishing quarter of La Ranilla. Discover the beautiful botanical gardens of La Paz district, where you can cool off under the shades of exotic trees and colourful plants from all over the world. Get lost in nature with a stroll along the huge lily ponds. Kids will love the water slides and dolphin shows at Loro Park, less than a 10 minute drive away from the city’s centre.
- There are no direct flights from the UK to Tenerife North Airport. Flights to South Tenerife Airport take approx. 4hrs 15 mins, with a one hour drive from the airport to Puerto de la Cruz.
- Tenerife North Airport serves mainly local flights between the Canaries and mainland Spain.
- Summer temperatures can reach highs of 29°C, while winters are pleasantly mild with an average high of 21°C.
- The average sea temperature in summer is 24°C.
- Jardín beach, comprised of the smaller beaches of Castillo, Charcón and Punta Brava, is the most popular beach in North Tenerife.
- Don't miss Puerto de la Cruz carnival attracting tens of thousands of people each February.