A luxury five star Highland retreat peacefully nestled in the rocky hillside of Ardmair Bay, Ullapool looking across to the spectacular Mountain of Ben Mor Coigach and the Isle of Martin.
A luxury five star holiday home nestled peacefully on the bay of Ardmair looking across to the Mountain of Ben Mor Coigach and the Isle of Martin. Ardmair Bay House is available for holiday rentals throughout the year and our accommodation sleeps up to eight people. This superior holiday home is a genuinely luxurious experience and allows guests to enjoy exquisite living in majestic surroundings and is ideally placed for exploring the rich and diverse Scottish Highlands and Islands.
Ardmair Bay House was completed in November of 2011 as a purpose built holiday providing many of the luxuries of a hotel with the relaxed, comfortable and informal atmosphere of a holiday home, decorated in a contemporary style complimented by modern finishing's and designer bathrooms.
We have also build the house with a priority to the environment and particular emphasis to the insulation fibre of the house so we can take full advantage of our wood burning stove and heat recovery system providing a healthy circulation to the house in the summer and winter.
Surrounded by fantastic mountains, beaches, fishing and golfing, Ardmair Bay House is in a tranquil location just 1 hrs drive from the city of Inverness and only 3 miles North of Ullapool, a well-known as the gateway to the Scottish Islands.
It provides an ideal retreat, perfect for large groups, a family holiday, special occasion, honeymoon, corporate entertaining or a traditional Scottish Christmas and New Year.
Ardmair Bay House has four large bedrooms with boutique hotel styled upholstered super king beds. We can accommodate up to eight adults and can arrange a cot if you have a young children.
Upstairs we have the three bedrooms including the Master bedroom with large balcony, steel bath, fitted wardrobes and a dressing area.
On our ground floor we have a further one bedrooms with large lounge area with wood burning stove, and fully equipped modern kitchen, utility room, bathroom and extra TV room.
For your holiday all bedding and towels are provided. You will also find 2 Flat Screen TVs that includes a 75" 4K Ultra HD Smart TV, Sky TV including Sky Sports, Sonos Media and Multi Room Speaker System, hairdryer and toiletries in each bedroom for your use during your stay. Each of our rooms have been furnished and decorated to give them their own unique character.
Outside we have a large seating area, barbecue and included in the price a luxury hot tub with its 30 destressing massaging jets making Ardmair Bay House a very special retreat!
Corona Virus Information
We have taken the following measures to ensure the safety and well-being of our guests
• Risk Assessment
• Revised cleaning protocols
• Guest Arrival and Departure Instructions
• Specific and Revised Corona Virus Terms and Conditions
We have conducted a Covid 19 Risk Assessment based on our membership and guidance given by Association of Scotland’s Self-Caterers (ASSC) https://www.assc.co.uk/policy/cleaning-protocols-for-self-catering-properties-in-the-context-of-covid-19/
The following training has been carried out by the staff and owners of Ardmair Bay House https://holiday-let-cleaning.teachable.com/p/holiday-let-cleaning-post-covid
Revised Cleaning Protocols
• We will adopt a strict two phase approach to our cleaning regime starting with deep clean of the property followed by disinfection regime based on the guidance provided by the ASSC
• Environmentally-friendly disinfectant and cleaning products will be used so we comply with British and European standards EN1276, AFNOR, EN14476, EN12504, and EN13727.
• All staff accessing and cleaning the property will wear the relevant clothes and a cleaning checklist will be used for verification and quality assurance
• We will also provide appropriate cleaning materials and disinfectants within the property for guest to use during their stay.
• For guest safety, we have removed certain items from the house that we considered a risk or problematic to the new cleaning regime
• Certain soft furnishings will either be cleaned using an environmentally Environmentally-friendly disinfectant and cleaning products or the property steam cleaner
Guest Arrival and Departure Instructions
• All arrival and departure instructions will be sent to main guest contact prior to arrival.
• To ensure we have sufficient time for carrying out the revised cleaning regime and ventilating the property, we have updated our departure and arrival times
• Departure: 9:30am
• Arrival: 5:30pm
• We will phone main guest contact to welcome you to Ardmair Bay House and go through all information and any questions you may have.
• On departure, we request that all guests carry out some simple house-keeping tasks for the safety of the cleaning staff and future guests
• Strip sheets from beds
• Remove any produce from fridge and property
• Remove any rubbish from property
• Open windows prior to departure.
Specific and Revised Corona Virus Terms and Conditions
Please note due to the Corona virus outbreak we have created and revised our terms and conditions
• Guests should not travel to Ardmair Bay House if any member of the party has, within the 14 days, prior to arrival tested positive for Covid-19, had contact with anyone with Covid-19 or suspected Covid-19, or are showing any signs or symptoms of the disease (e.g. a new cough, a temperature above 37.8oC, loss of taste and/or small, shortness of breath or other flu like symptoms). In such cases you should contact us to discuss the options.
• If you or member of your party develop symptoms of COVID-19 during your stay you must inform us immediately. If you are well enough to travel, you should return home and self-isolate in accordance with current Scottish Government guidance. If, for any health reason, you are required to extend your stay, you will be required to pay all additional costs.
• Until Phase 4 as defined in The Scottish Government Roadmap guests are not permitted to entertain or have visitors to Ardmair Bay House.
• Whilst staying at Ardmair Bay House, all guests should adhere to the current social distancing guidelines with anybody outside your party.
• Please observe Scottish and Community guidelines while visiting the area
• We strongly advise all guests to take out appropriate travel insurance to cover all eventualities.