A studio in a detached house with it's own entrance and bathroom. The house is located in a quiet cul-de-sac, only a 7 minute walk to Cockfosters Underground station (Piccadilly line).
Kick back and relax in this calm, stylish space.
If you prefer to stay in a quiet and affluent area of London, with vast green landscapes and plenty of local resources, then you will love Cockfosters. It is ideal for the modern, professional people.
• Trent Park (lies in 413 acres of meadows, brooks, lakes, ancient woodland, and historical sites)
• Trent Park Public Golf Club.
• Cockfosters Bowling Club.
• Pymmes Brook Trail (10 mile long path that joins other trails)
• Ferny Hill Farm (traditional English farm with a shop and tea room serving breakfast and lunch)
• 24hr Petrol station steps away with a mini supermarket
Walking distance (7min) to Cockfosters Underground station (Piccadilly line) which takes about 25min to Kings Cross Station. The Piccadilly line also goes directly to Heathrow airport.
Also the following bus routes are in the vicinity:
• 298 (Arnos Grove Station to Potters Bar)
• 610 (Luton to Enfield Town)
• 611 (Hatfield to Enfield Town)
• Off-street parking space
Dishes and cutlery
Extra pillows and blankets
Books and reading material
First aid kit
Free parking on premises