Villa with 18 bedrooms, 22 bathrooms and private pool in Collalto, Italy
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £45,128 per week
Villa to rent in Collalto, Italy
Villa overview - owner's description
Villa Carli is the ideal accommodation for anybody looking for a relaxing holiday in Tuscany that doesn't skimp on luxury.
Villa Carli is the ideal accommodation for anybody looking for a relaxing holiday in Tuscany that doesn't skimp on luxury. The majestic air conditioned Villa Carli is an 18 bedroom estate that sleeps 35 guests. The villa is located a mere fifteen minutes from Siena, and less than 45 minutes from the cultural centre of Florence. Originally built in the early 15th century, this outstanding villa was renovated between 1996 and 1998 and is now one of the preeminent ultra luxury villas in the region.Set on a spacious and charming estate, the villa is encircled by gorgeous gardens where you'll be enchanted by the gorgeous flowers, fruit and olive trees.
Offering five star quality accommodation, an English-speaking concierge plus a full staff of cooks, maids and gardeners, Villa Collalto offers unparalleled luxury and is the perfect place for family reunions, weddings and corporate events. This is one villa that literally has it all!
Gorgeously lit by huge windows throughout, the halls and impeccable furnishings of this marvelous Tuscan home will transport you back to a magical time of yore where elegance and style flourished and comfort was the top priority in life. You'll experience elegant evenings dining on gourmet food under the stars and long, lazy days lounging in the large public rooms in front of beautiful fireplaces.
There is an outstanding swimming pool, offering you the chance to relax while enjoying the breathtaking views of the rolling Tuscan countryside.The large outside dining area is perfect for dining al fresco, and breakfast is served on the patio.
Villa Carli is the ultimate villa for those wishing to experience luxury at its finest!
Three interior dining rooms facing the terrace give you the option of dining together or in smaller groups. There is a large, well equipped gourmet kitchen which is perfect for utilising the villa's amazing cookery classes - well worth booking!Past the dining room there is a spacious double bedroom with an en suite bathroom that opens up onto the spacious gardens.
In the next wing of this stately villa is where you'll find the huge sitting room, along with its big screen plasma television - as well as a full stereo and video games! This connects to a large covered terrace. There is a small interior chapel with frescoes leading to a corridor, in which is found a single bedroom with an en suite bathroom and more spectacular views of the estate.
Further along this corridor is the next double bedroom, which comes with a sitting room and en suite bathroom. Further still is another large bedroom suite with an exceptional en suite bathroom, a queen size bedroom suite with canopy bed and en suite bathroom. Villa Collalto's north wing has a large bedroom with beautiful frescoes and an en suite bathroom, another bedroom suite with en suite bathroom that also features a relaxing Jacuzzi and marble sinks.
- “Brick's Bedroom” two twin beds and an en suite bathroom.
- “Windows Room” featuring a gorgeous view and a double bed and en suite bathroom.
- “Pompeian Rose Room” features double bed and en suite bathroom
- “Blue Room” – features double bed with en suite bathroom
- “Pink Room” – has two twin beds and en suite bathroom
- “Green Room” has double bed with en suite bathroom
Fully equipped Kitchen with coffee makers, toasters, slicer, dishwasher, infrared hobs, sink and full-size refrigerator, as well as a professional modern oven (for use of chef only, except for cookery classes)
Wine cellar with high quality Tuscan and Italian wines
- Cots and highchairs are available on request
- Private pool (14 x 7mt)
- Tennis court
- Jacuzzi for 8 persons
- Flat screen, Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Video recorder
- Playstation 2
- Billiard room
- Hi-fi (CD or tape)
- 2 x telephone lines (to be billed to guests)
- Air conditioning (whole villa + guest house)
- English-speaking concierge
- Wine Cellar
- Fully-equipped kitchen (coffee makers, toasters, slicer, dishwasher, cooking piasters and infrared hobs, sink and full-size refrigerator, professional modern oven chef use only)
- Three refreshment stationswith soft drinks, beers, mineral water, juices etc, stocked daily
- Big living room with grand piano
- Home theatre
- Large dining terrace with boardroom style table
- Courtyards and extensive lawns
- Hairdryer in every bedroom
- Curling iron & flat iron
- Intra-room calling
- Fully staffed reception facilities
- Concierge service
- Bed linen and towels changed twice weekly (Saturday and Wednesday)
- Pool towels provided
- Ping pong table, bocce, cricket and other sports equipment
This beautiful region of Tuscany has something for everyone with thermal springs, extraordinary scenery, oodles of history and culture and beautiful beaches a couple of hours away. Oh, and did we mention the WINE?? Tuscany is the top Italian destination for wine buffs with an incredible number of high quality vineyards. Those seeking an active holiday will find incredible hiking and cycling paths to explore.
A short drive away…
Colle di Val D'Elsa (11 km) is a beautiful fortified town renowned for its perfectly preserved ‘tunnel' streets, crystal glass and ice cream!
Monteriggioni (17 km) is a gorgeous fortified hamlet surrounded by small stone villages, vineyards, olive groves, meadows and woods. Referenced by Dante in his Divine Comedy the 14 gigantic towers of Monteriggioni are all still intact and a must-see.
San Gimignano (24 km) is known as a "medieval Manhattan" due to its tall towers which dominate the landscape and is a picturesque medieval town with plenty of frescoes and galleries to visit.
Volterra (33 km) is an ancient hill town with extensive Etruscan tombs and a fantastic museum showcasing excavations of the former. The city is also renowned for its alabaster workshops.
Siena (35 km) - For those seeking fantastic food and spectacular art Siena makes a great day trip with a plethora of fabulous restaurants and Gothic architecture. Rivalling Florence for Renaissance palazzi and art, Siena's churches, galleries and museums could keep you busy for weeks.
- Telephone and fax service billed to individual rooms
- Gas for heating
- Grocery shopping service (50 Euros/service; groceries to be paid in Euro upon presentation of shopping receipts, on daily basis)
- Additional cleaning and laundry service
- One extra staff member is required for parties larger than 25 guests (extra €80/day)
- 50% of the total deposit will be held if cancellation is made by within 7 months of arrival
- 100% of the total deposit will be held if cancellation is made within 3 months of arrival
- The second payment will not by refunded
- 50% of the total amount must be paid at time of booking confirmation with the balance due 90 days before arrival
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Collalto, ItalyThis villa has a pool and a tennis court.
Prices and availability
Updated 23 November 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 23 September 2017 - 29 September 2023: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£889.46 per booking, paid locally
18 bedrooms, Sleeps 35
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Central heating, Open fire, Car hire optional