Villa with 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and private pool in Città di Castello, Italy
From £2,925 per week
Villa to rent in Città di Castello, Italy
How do you fancy waking up each morning to find yourself above the clouds, stepping out onto a private Loggia, and tucking into breakfast on a breath-taking hillside in the valleys of Perugia.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
How do you fancy waking up each morning to find yourself above the clouds, stepping out onto a private Loggia, and tucking into breakfast on a breath-taking hillside in the valleys of Perugia? Welcome to Villa Nebbiosa, a traditional Italian stone farmhouse bordered by pine trees and olive groves, restored to offer a blissful, luxury accommodation experience.
Staying true to the landscape that defines this property, the owners have been sure to restore it with traditional local materials, and it in fact boasts a very low carbon footprint. Stepping inside, gorgeous four poster beds, wardrobes and other stylish wood furnishings make centrepieces for characterful bedrooms.
The stylish private swimming pool is surrounded by slate tiles and sits overlooking the valley, offering quaint rural vistas and an amazing point from which to watch the sunset.
The spacious dining and living areas create a magical setting for evenings entertaining friends, and the French style kitchen is fully equipped, combining subtle farmhouse features with a wealth of modern amenities. When it's a little more peace and quiet you desire, the surrounding grounds offer many idyllic walks in the wild countryside that surrounds.
If you do want to venture further afield the house has an abundance of books detailing the area's most secluded spots. There is also plenty of fascinating history and culture in the nearby medieval village of Citta di Castello.
- Large French kitchen leading to Loggia for outdoor dining
- Spacious dining room
- Family/group room with log burning fire
- Double bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Large drawing room with open fireplace
- Twin bedroom
- Double Bedroom
- Family bathroom with bath, shower, bidet and WC
- Large master bedroom, four poster bed, ensuite bathroom including double shower and double basins
- Leisure room with futon beds as additional sleeping area
- Large grounds
- Infinity type pool
- Olive grove and small vineyard
- Wooded area for walking
Nearest village Trestina which has all ameneties necessary and is a 10minute drive. Trestina has a railway station with hourly trains as far south as Perugia and as far North as Sansepolcro in Tuscany.
Nearest local Towns are Citta Di Castello which is an Italian walled town and Umbertide both within a driving distance of 30minutes. A car is essential and the road to the property is an unmade road of 4kilometres and therefore a car with good ground clearance is necessary.
The house managers can provide numerous services and activities such as chefs, cookery courses, wine tasting etc.
There are two wonderful golf courses, one about a 25minute drive and Antognolla which is a 40minute drive. Fly fishing with a local guide. Lake fishing is available in Umbertide.
Perugia the capital city is a 50minute drive and has wonderful festivals such as Umbria Jazz and the yearly Chocolate festival.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 10 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Città di Castello, ItalyThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 18 January 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 22 January - 28 June 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 29 June - 27 September 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 28 September 2019 - 26 June 2020: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 27 June - 25 September 2020: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 26 September 2020 - 18 January 2022: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£882.37 per booking, paid locally
6 bedrooms, Sleeps 10
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi
Central heating, Open fire