Beach villa with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and swimming pool in Athens Beach, Greece
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £1,217 per week
Villa to rent in Athens Beach, Greece
Villa overview - owner's description
Secluded, luxury villa, pool and astounding views. Up to 4 Bedrooms, 3 baths, large BBQ area. Quiet pristine coast line. Certified by the Ministry of Tourism of Greece.
Perched on a hillside in our "gated" community our villa features wonderful views of the Aegean and clear blue skies. You can cherished your privacy and no common walls with any villas in the area. The villa is ideally situated within a 5 minute walking distance of the coast with its gorgeous coves and deep blue water perfect for snorkeling, scuba diving and sunbathing in privacy. Secluded and peaceful, with large and deep private swimming pool, it is the perfect retreat.
• Luxury vacation villa, with million dollar views
• Accommodates up to 10 guests comfortably.
• Elegant contemporary architecture, with romantic seclusion.
• Large private swimming pool.
• Beautiful marble floors inside out
• 350 sq m open living room floor plan.
• 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms 2 of which are en-suite..
• Individually controlled air-conditioners in all 4 bedrooms
• Central heating.
• Gourmet kitchen with adjoining family room and wood fire place.
• Upstairs sitting room.
• 20x40 ft deep swimming pool.
• Satellite TV, DVD player.
• Large BBQ area, perfect for large outdoor dinners.
• Linens, towels, beach towels, toiletries
The villa is strategically located close to many important places you will want to visit in Greece while you are enjoying the privacy, serenity and beauty of being on the side of the hill overlooking the Aegean.
Athens is but a 30 minute drive to the metro or ride by bus, Corinth is 1.5 hours away while Delphi can be easily reached in 2 hours. From the port of Rafina you can take he boat to Myconos, Andros, Tinos or Santorini. The airport is 50 minutes away and the major highways connecting the mainland are just 30 minutes away.
Property management 24/7. Owner uses lower floor apartment,when necessary. Property manager in the area as well.
This villa has 2 verified reviews.
2 out of 2 people recommend staying here
Great villa with wonderful views and a wonderful pool. The owner was on site which was a surprise but you did not see her or her husband as they kept the shutter closed. It was useful if we needed anything and she was very sweet and did not mind the noise generated by our kids. The villa is well equipped and very Greek. There is a wonderful balcony to sit and watch the views and the pool is great. The kids loved the pool and spent hours playing in it. There area is set up for Greek holiday makers which makes it a great experience to see the real Greece. The villa is well placed to get to Athens and surrounding areas. There is plenty to do and lot of information provided by the owner.
I would recommend a visit for a villa where you have views and a pool that would cost a lot more in and more well know place. The villa is clean and the bedrooms good sizes with comfortable beds. All in all well worth it and a great experience to see a side of Greece not well travelled by Brits.
8 other reviews
1 - 8 of 8
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Athens Beach, GreeceThis villa is in a quiet area near the beach. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 1 February - 17 March 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 26 March - 8 April 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 3 June - 4 September 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 February - 17 March 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 26 March - 8 April 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 3 June - 4 September 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 February - 28 February 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 March - 17 March 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 26 March - 8 April 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 3 June - 25 July 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 February - 31 March and receive 5% off if the booking is made 14 days before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Receive 10% off if the booking is made within 14 days of the arrival date.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
£17.92 per night for each additional person if there are more than 7 people, paid with booking
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 10:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds and en suite
There is also 1 double sofa bed in Family room, 1 single sofa bed in upstairs sitting room, 2 cots
3 bathrooms including 2 en suites
Private pool, Size 5m x 12m, Depth 0.1m to 2m
CD player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in English, German, Russian, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 10, Dining area seats 10, Air conditioning, Central heating, Open fire, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Sea view
Children, Infants, Restricted mobility
The sandy beach is perfect for children and adults alike with its shallow sandy beach. Many sports clubs within a 5 minute driving distance offer summer water sports for all. Perfectly located for single day outings to Athens, Corinth, Delphi and many islands. PROFFESSIONAL DRIVER AND PRIVATE TOURS: Do you want to see the sites without having to battle the locals for the road? Do you want to enjoy the country side and leave the driving to us? We can provide an English speaking professional driver who can use his own taxi service or drive your rental car which ever is most appropriate. He can pick you up from the airport and escort you to the villa. He can recommend many special daily excursions tailored to your needs, from visiting Delphi, Athens day and night, Corinth, Mycenae, trekking in Evia and many more. He knows his country and history like the “back of his hand” and his prices are unbeatable! Ask about your own chef. Ask about catering. Additional cleanign se
Private Owner From Cary, USA Member since Feb 2005
Past bookings: 89 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 5 hours
Last logged in: 14 days ago
Number of properties: 3