Luxury Villa , 15 Floral Hills
Beach villa with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and swimming pool in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
Booking cost: £0.00
From £517 per week
Beautiful luxury 3 bed villa with 40m2 private pool+ private garden.1 double bedroom en suite. 1 twin/double en suite.1 twin/double with adjacent shower room. Breathtaking views.
This is a beautiful luxury detached villa, set in a private garden with a 40 square metre swimming pool.
There is a large brick built bbq in the garden and a fabulous patio eating area with breathtaking views over the pool towards the sea.
This brand new detached villa has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Upstairs the master bedroom is a double en suite and the 2nd bedroom is either a twin or double en suite. Both upstairs bedrooms have lovely large balconies from which to enjoy the fabulous views. .
Dowstairs is another twin or double bedroom and is adjacent to the downstairs shower room.
The villa is furnished to a very high standard and comes with a fully equipped kitchen and a utility room with washing machine.
The living dining area looks out over the patio to the large private pool and garden where there is a brick built barbecue and an outside eating area.
Sitting here the views towards the Black Sea are breath taking.
This lovely detached villa is situated only 20 minutes away from Bourgas airport and is set in a perfect location for easy access to many areas of interest.
It is located a 5 minute stroll away from a beautiful Spa Hotel complex called the Vineyards, where you can find 2 restaurants, pools, bars,spa with beauty & relaxation treatments (payable locally), and a supermarket, all available for you to use as a Villa guest.
The lively Sunny Beach with its vibrant night life and plethora of shops, bars and restaurants is a short 10 minute drive away from the villa.
Nessebar is a World Heritage site. This ancient town was founded in the 2nd millenium B.C. and is today a place of great interest and beauty less than 10 minutes drive away .
The pretty village of Sveti Vlas is a little further afield but well worth the 25 minute drive.
12 verified reviews
12 out of 12 people recommend staying here
We as honeymooners loved this villa it is the first time we have stayed in a villa and we left a review in the review book also with some tips. The staff at the villa are lovely and very friendly the vineyards is lovely apart from lack of entertainment and the walk back to the villa at night that is not fun in the dark but can't be helped would made the honeymoon 100% amazing if those two factors were different but still 95% as it was so lovely watch out for hornets/wasps they surround the pool :/ bbq was fab maybe coal could of been provided but managed to get a cabby to drop some off when he collected us for the night ride. If you want a taxi speak to gabby! Taxis can rip you off so bad. Everything about this honeymoon was amazing and we will defiantly return not for a drunken fortnight though this time but for a family holiday 😎😀😜thanks again x
Over the last few years we've been regular visitors to the Vineyards and surrounding areas and no matter where we've tried nothing seemed to compare to the stay we'd had in Floral Hills 15 previously, so we decided to head back and rent the villa again this year and I can honestly say that we're glad we did. As always the accommodation and facilities offered by the owners where excellent and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would whole heartedly recommend the villa to anyone.
Real value for money, what you see you get.
Cleaning and all was superb.
Real recommendation to stay here with your family, close to the party zone and far enough to enjoy the rest you need.
Beautiful villa, so nice away from the over populated sunny beach. This place was so perfect for us, a family of 6, it was very private and relaxing, and the resort next door was a nice added bonus too. Just tons of sun, pools, and beaches here. Great price for a luxury holiday, better than expected, you will not be dissapointed. The staff here is so helpful too, willing to go out of their way. This villa is located off a dirt road and a far walk to transit areas, so I would highly recoomend getting a rental car if staying here. It is perfect if you want to get away from the jammed hotels of sunny beach or any resort in this region for that matter, but not if you are not driving. If not planning to drive, stay in the beach resort. Thsi villa has a private pool that was thoroughly enjoyed by 3 kids, and had a nice view across feilds to the sea. The area is secure, great experience, would love to stay here again in the future.
We arrived at the villa in the early hours of the morning and the security officer escorted me to the villa to ensure I could access the villa. The Villa itself beat my expectations the surroundings where exactly as described by the owner and she kept me well informed at all times of changes in management and the closure of the hotel complex.
We found that the complex staff were more than eager to help us with our needs and bent over backwards to ensure we had everything we needed. We found that our towels and linen were changed every third day and we were always asked when would best suit us for this to be done, in addition to this we always had a supply of towels within the linen cupboard that we could easily access in emergencies. I suppose were luckier than most and knew our way about but Im sure if that hadnt have been the case Bira and the rest of the staff would have been more than happy to help.
I can only say thank you for the opportunity and I look forward to my return next year.
Distances to locations
Prices and availability
Updated 4 September 2016
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 6 September - 30 November 2016: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 1 January - 1 January 2017: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 25 March - 30 April 2017: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 1 May - 31 May 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 June - 5 September 2017: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 6 September - 30 November 2017: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 1 January - 1 January 2018: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 25 March - 30 April 2018: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 1 May - 31 May 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 June - 5 September 2018: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 6 September - 30 November 2018: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 1 January - 1 January 2019: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 25 March - 30 April 2019: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 1 May - 31 May 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 June - 5 September 2019: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 January - 30 June and receive 5% off if the booking is made 8 months before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 July - 31 August and receive 5% off if the booking is made 8 months before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 September - 31 December and receive 5% off if the booking is made 8 months before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Receive 10% off if the booking is made within 4 weeks of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Receive 10% off if the booking is for 3 weeks or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
£3.00 per night, paid locally
Cleaning + towel + sheet change every 3 days ( Weekly clean and linen change included in cost of Villa hire )
£25.00 per week, paid with booking
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 2 single beds and en suite
- 2 single beds
1 bathroom, 2 en suite bathrooms, 1 Separate WC
Private pool, Size 40m x 40m, Depth 1.2m to 1.4m
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WI-FI, TV Languages in English, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning, Open fire, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Sea view, Childrens pool area
Gym, Jacuzzi, Sauna
Children's pool, Gym, Spa
Beautiful views of the distant Balkan mountains over extensive meadows in one direction and in the other direction views towards the Black Sea are breath taking.
Private Owner From Sheffield, United Kingdom Member since Feb 2009
Past bookings: 47 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 19 minutes
Last logged in: 2 days ago
Number of properties: 1