Florida Villa Giveaway
-This Giveaway Is Now Closed!-
The winner will be announced later today! Check back for details.
This wonderful Florida villa could be all yours for a week! For a chance to win, all you have to do is find Claude The Clickstay Bear…
That’s right, you could win a week’s stay in this 5-star villa!
Located in Lakeside, Florida, it sleeps up to six people, has an amazing private pool, stylish interiors, and beautiful views from the deck. And it’s only 20 minutes’ drive from Disney World!
The only slight problem is Claude. Claude, our mischievous Clickstay Bear, has gone missing among the property photos and it’s your job to find him and tell us what he's saying. Do this, and you could win a week in this fabulous villa.
How To Enter
1. Find Claude The Clickstay Bear in photo 6 of the Florida villa property page.
2. Read what Claude The Clickstay Bear is saying and enter your answer exactly as you read it into the Rafflecopter form below for a chance to win a week in this Florida villa!
3. If you wish to increase your chances of success, you can also visit our Facebook page as well as share a tweet about the competition. You can also sign up to receive our regular newsletters.
4: Check back on this page on Tuesday 16th July 2019 to see if you're the winner!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The giveaway is open to all UK residents over the age of 18.
- The giveaway will be open from Monday 1st July 2019 until midnight on Monday 15th July 2019.
- The winner will be chosen at random after the competition closes.
- The prize is a week’s free stay sometime between September 2019 and May 2020, in property 4245. The exact week is to be agreed upon between the winner and the property owner.
- The winner will be announced on the competition page on Tuesday 16th July 2019. The prize must be claimed by the winner by Wednesday 17th July 2019 latest. The prize winner will be given the contact details of the owner after they have claimed the prize.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Flights, insurance, transfers, visas and spending money are not included.