House with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and golf nearby in Twickenham Riverside, London
From £925 per week
House to rent in Twickenham Riverside, London
This 3 bedroom house is located in Twickenham Riverside and sleeps 6 people. It has WiFi and barbeque facilities.
Share this holiday home
House overview - owner's description
6-room terraced house on 3 levels.
- Comfortable furnishings: large living room with TV, video, radio and CD-player
- Open dining room
- Kitchen (oven, dishwasher, microwave, grill)
- separate WC
- Upper floor: 1 children's room with 1 sofabed
- 2 rooms, each room with 1 double bed
- Gas heating
- Top floor: 1 room with sloping ceilings with 1 double bed, shower/WC and TV
- Facilities: Internet (WiFi, free)
- Extra linen change and cleaning available on request at £10 per hour
- Margaret, zone 4: Terraced house "Alexandra Place", from the 19th century, built in 1892
- 10 km from the centre of London, south-east facing position
- Private: patio, garden furniture, barbecue
- Shop 200 m, grocery, supermarket, shopping centre 500 m, restaurant 100 m, bar, cafe 500 m, bus stop 100 m, railway station "St
- Margaret" 700 m, underground station "Richmond" 1.2 km
- Golf course (18 hole) 2 km, tennis, children's playground 400 m
- Nearby attractions: Richmond Park and Golf Course 2 km, Royal Mid Surrey Golf Course 2 km, Twickenham Golf Club 4 km, Hounslow Heath Golf Centre 5 km, Ham House and Gardens and Polo Club 6 km, Kingston upon Thames 6 km
- Cinema and theatre approx 500 m
- 15 mins by fast train to London or 30 mins by District Line underground from Richmond Station
The house is described as good value for money. This house is located in Twickenham Riverside. It is set in a convenient location, 10km away from the city center.
The house has free wireless internet. The house is well equipped: it has a dishwasher, a microwave and an oven. It also has a BBQ and a tennis court.
There is a golf course nearby.
This house has 16 verified reviews.
13 out of 16 people recommend staying here
Very clean and nice home. And it really felt like home, great lovely rooms and room for many. XXX was very helpful and facilitated our stay. We will definitely go here again.
A truly British house in a neighbourhood close to the Thames, parks and recreation, numerous bus services and Richmond - with tube, trains and shopping. Three bedrooms and three bathrooms, a well equipped kitchen and a comfortable sitting room. Allow at least 30 minutes to the centre of London. Pay and display parking available, as is parking at Richmond station.
The doors to the bedrooms clamped on the floors, which is not possible for small children to move independently the door !! Shower, bath and kitchen not sufficiently clean! Crumb under the couch cushions .... The internet had not worked! Parking in the street in front of the house is not allowed without a parking ticket, there was no indication of German as well as the website was missing a small text.
Mattresses need to be replaced.
The key holder/owner was lovely and very accommodating. The house was perfect for our weekend in London, beautiful location and easy access to rail, busses and tube. Also in walking distance of Richmond, St Margaret’s and Twickenham. Facilities were good and the property was clean, it had a lovely garden with table and chairs to make the most of the lovely weather. If you are driving you need to research parking as it is mostly residents parking or time restricted parking in the area. Looking forward to my next visit.
This house is:
Outside this house in Twickenham Riverside, LondonThis house is in the town and near a lively area. It has a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 16 October 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 25 October - 20 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 3 January - 10 April 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 11 April - 17 April 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 18 April - 26 June 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 27 June - 31 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 30 October 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 28 September - 29 November 2019 and receive 30% off if the booking is made within 10 days of the arrival date.
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
£100.00 per booking, paid locally
Cot (up to 2 years)
Free of charge
Free of charge
About this house
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
There is also 1 single sofa bed, 1 cot
- Cot available (up to 2 years)
Show all 7 amenities Show less
- The tennis court is available
- An ancient / historic building, often from other century
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- Located in large cities.
- Ideal summer destination with great nightlife
- The place offers nightlife during the winter season
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This house is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 149 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 149 bookings
Response rate: 93%
Response time: within 4 hours
Last seen: 23 hours ago
Number of properties: over 1,000