Puesta Del Sol
Villa with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Urbanización L'Almunia, Spain
From £817 per week
Villa to rent in Urbanización L'Almunia, Spain
This 3 bedroom villa with private pool is located in Urbanización L'Almunia and sleeps 6 people. It has WiFi, air conditioning and a garden. The villa is near a beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
4-room villa 160 m2. Very comfortable and tasteful furnishings:
- Living/dining room with Scandinavian wood stove, satellite TV, hi-fi system, DVD and air conditioning
- Exit to the terrace, to the swimming pool
- 1 room with 2 beds and air conditioning
- 1 room with 1 french bed and air conditioning
- Open kitchen (oven, dishwasher, microwave, freezer) with bar
- Upper floor - 1 room with 1 french bed, bath/shower/WC, TV and air conditioning
- Exit to the terrace
- Large terrace roofed, large terrace
- Terrace furniture, barbecue, deck chairs (6)
- Marvellous panoramic view of the sea, the mountains and the valley
- Washing machine
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Reserved parking (fenced 2 cars)
Beautiful villa "Puesta del Sol", 2 storeys, built in 2005. In the district of L'Almunia, in a sunny, elevated position, 10 km from the sea. Private:
- Garden 1'100 m2 with wildlife garden and flowers, swimming pool (5 x 10 m, 01/01-31/12) with internal staircase
- Outdoor shower
- Central heating system, burglar alarm system
- Shop 8 km, supermarket 6 km, shopping centre 15 km, restaurant 1 km, sandy beach 10 km
- Golf course 20 km, tennis 5 km..
- Non-smokers only
- TV only EN, ES
The agent describes this villa as a family friendly holiday rental ideal for the summer holidays; it is also listed in their "Special selection" catalogue so it is one of their most recommended properties. For younger guests there is some vibrant nightlife not too far away. It is also good value for money. The villa has a private pool and a mountain view and a sea view; it is also located in Urbanización L'Almunia. The nearest airport is 100km away. It is set in a convenient location, 10km away from a beach.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has air conditioning, a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven, a washing machine, a freezer and a TV with international channels. It also has a BBQ and a garden.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A trail for hiking
- A golf course
This villa has 6 verified reviews.
6 out of 6 people recommend staying here
Excellent property, good, well appointed, everything you need plus more. Wi-Fi on the slow side. Great pool. Out of the way, so quiet, but you have to use the car to get to any amenities, road accessing the property isn't for the faint hearted - steep and windy but we had no trouble with it. Also location meant it was very quiet. Stunning views from the property particularly the sunsets.
We had a pleasant stay in this very sunny house and sea view and very quiet place. The pool is south so sun all day. Beautiful house very full.
Very quiet villa with a view and a beautiful pool !!! By against a bedding that really has its day! We slept badly badly !!!!
Very nice view location with privacy. Sunrises and sunsets directly from the terrace. To relax and unwind to recommend. Pool clean and controlled by technicians several times a week. Water supply with multiple, short breaks - Interhome has taken care of it professionally and quickly. Inside everything clean, slightly "musty" smell of too high humidity and / or air conditioning. Kitchen, bathrooms clean and functional. Both single beds in the smaller bedroom Ground floor: Mattresses with metal springs and metal bedsteads for adults uncomfortable and sagging. French beds on the ground floor and upstairs 140cm wide - more suitable for couples in love. Terrace furniture and poolside loungers clean and comfortable. Conclusion: A recommendable holiday home for peace-seeking couples 40+, who appreciate the peace and views.
Very nice villa quiet, very well equipped but deserves larger beds. Superb swimming pool, exceptional view. Only complaints about Interhome, we had to ask for the intermediate cleaning and the change of linen. Too bad because the reception was excellent
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Urbanización L'Almunia, SpainThis villa is in a quiet area near the sea and mountains. It has a pool, a balcony and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 12 September 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 13 December - 21 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 January - 5 July 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 July - 30 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August - 30 November 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
€400.00 (approx. £361.38) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Cot (up to 2 years)
£3.74 per item per day, paid with booking
£2.64 per item per day, paid with booking
About this villa
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
There is also 3 cots
- Private pool
- Babybed available (up to 2 years)
- International TV programme
Show all 12 amenities Show less
- Trail for hiking nearby
Show all 5 features Show less
- Sunny position of the property
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- Mountain view
- Sea view
- Non-smoking property
Show all 5 facts Show less
- Ideal summer destination with great nightlife
- Suitable for family holiday
- Ideal party destination with great nightlife
- Listed in agents "special selection" catalogue
Show all 4 features Show less
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 41 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 41 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last logged in: 7 months ago
Number of properties: over 1,000