Villa To Rent In Selva
Villa with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and private pool in Selva, Majorca
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £791 per week
Villa to rent in Selva, Majorca
This 2 bedroom villa with private pool is located in Selva and sleeps 4 people. It has WiFi, air conditioning and a garden. The villa is near beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
"Can Garcia", 3-room villa. Object suitable for 4 adults. Bright, practical and modern furnishings:
- Large living/dining room with dining table, TV, flat screen, air conditioning and forced-air heating
- Exit to the patio
- 1 double bedroom with 1 double bed
- 1 double bedroom with 2 beds (90 cm)
- Kitchen (4 hot plates, oven, dishwasher, microwave, freezer)
- Exit to the terrace, to the swimming pool
- Art nouveau furniture, natural stone floors
- Comfortable furnishings in the country house style
- Large terrace
- Terrace furniture, barbecue, deck chairs, covered balcony
- Panoramic view of the mountains, the countryside and the town
- Washing machine
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- At the house
- Suitable for families
- Very beautiful, comfortable farm estate "Can Garcia", renovated in 2016, surrounded by trees, meadows and fields
- Outside the resort, in a quiet, sunny position on top of a hill, 50 m from the edge of the forest, 25 km from the sea, 25 km from the beach, in the woods
- Natural state property (fenced) with trees, meadow, swimming pool angular (10 x 4 m, depth 150 - 160 cm, 01/01-31/12)
- Shower/WC in the pool area, outdoor shower, whirlpool, terrace, garden furniture, barbecue house
- Internet access, WiFi, air conditioning, washing machine
- Motor access (via unmade road)
- Parking at the house
- Grocery, supermarket, restaurant 700 m, bar, bakery, cafe, pub garden 900 m, 7 minute walk to the centre, bus stop 1 km, sandy beach 27 km pebble beach 27 km, shingle beach 27 km, rocky beach 27 km
- Sports harbour 27 km, marina 27 km, golf course (18 hole) 28 km, surf school 27 m, sailing school 33 km, tennis 1 km, riding stable 4 km, sports centre 1 km, cycle lane 200 m
- Suitable for families, suitable for seniors
- Object suitable for 4 adults groups of teenagers on request only
- Loading and unloading of baggage is possible at the holiday house
This villa has 4 verified reviews.
3 out of 4 people recommend staying here
Rental in couple with 1 child of 9 years, early May 2018. Week unusually wet and cold this year (9 ° in the morning, sometimes 13 ° and rain all day). A reversible air conditioning in the living room but no other heating. At night it is very cool in the rooms and the Tramontagne blows +++ because we are high. The kitchen door is original ... but lets the wind. Exceptional view and beautiful infinity pool but to rent when it is hot because electricity is in addition to the price announced. So if used heating = the daily price flames! What happened to us To rent for the view of the mountain and the olive trees, the calm +++ but take a sweater and socks for cold evenings and mornings. Otherwise, the photos are a bit old. The garden furniture is punctured and the mirror of the children's room has disappeared. The children's room has its window overlooking the back of the house and the view of a storage room. But we live outside with such a view!
Small remote finca with ansich everything needed. Beautiful view !!!! Great pool! Unforgettable holiday! Finca is highly recommended for a relaxing holiday in a great environment without restriction! Two things were a shame: jacuzzi unfortunately broken - spare part according to the caretaker ordered parasol broken / missing - in blazing afternoon sun and 35 degrees very unfavorable Another note at the end: adjacent to the finca sheep graze with bells. So who does not bother sheep blocks, bells and shepherd dog and like us idyllic can book without hesitation!
Charming Mallorcan stone house with magnificent views of the mountains. Very well equipped. Two caveats: 1) The address provided is very approximate and hard to find. No identification of the house with a sign. Other rentals have a sign or house name at the entrance. Not the case here Fortunately the very kind owner came to meet us. Heating: a reversible air conditioning in the living room but nothing in the rooms. A little cool at night end of October. I will not go from November to April because poorly insulated house and in the shade (well in summer)
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Selva, MajorcaThis villa is near a lively area and mountains. It has a pool, a balcony and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 19 September 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 29 September - 23 November 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 9 March - 5 April 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 6 April - 12 April 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 13 April - 26 April 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 27 April - 7 June 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 8 June - 13 September 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 14 September - 30 November 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Local tax (16+)
€2.20 (approx. £1.98) per person per day, paid locally
Refundable Breakage Deposit
€200.00 (approx. £180.06) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Electricity - Based on consumption
€0.25 (approx. £0.23) per kwh, paid locally
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4
There is also 1 single sofa bed
1 bathroom, 1 WC
Air conditioning, Washing machine
Dishwasher, Freezer, Microwave, Oven
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Parking, Garden
Jacuzzi, Table tennis