Villa Rental In Roses
Beach villa with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and golf nearby in Roses, Spain
From £347 per week
Villa to rent in Roses, Spain
This 2 bedroom villa is located in Roses and sleeps 4 people. The villa is near beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
3-room apartment 60 m2 on 1st floor, south-east facing position. Bright, practical and comfortable furnishings:
- Living/dining room with satellite TV
- 1 room with 2 beds
- 1 room with 1 french bed
- Open kitchen (4 hot plates, microwave)
- Terrace furniture
- Marvellous panoramic view of the sea and the mountains
Puig Rom - 2-family house "Prudenci Bertrana 8". 3 km from the centre of Roses, in a quiet, sunny position on top of a hill, residential area (villas), area with little traffic, 3 km from the sea, 2 km from the beach, in a cul-de-sac. Stepped path (15 steps) to the house. Supermarket 3 km, restaurant 3 km, bar 1.5 km, bus stop 2 km, railway station "Figueres" 15 km, sandy beach "Canyelles petites" 3 km, indoor swimming pool 3 km, swimming bay 3 km. Sports harbour 3 km, golf course 15 km, tennis 3 km. Nearby attractions:
- Parque Acuatico Aquabrava Roses 6 km, Centro paracaidismo y tunel del viento 11 km, Museo Dali Figueres 23 km, Casino y festival de Peralada 24 km, Monaterio Sant Pere de Rodes 24 km, Cadaques 17 km
- Car recommended
This villa has 5 verified reviews.
3 out of 5 people recommend staying here
Simple and somewhat tired house, but beautiful terrace with stunning views of the bay and port of Roses. Beds were very good by Spanish standards. TV did not do it on arrival (abo expired) but that was after a few days in order, was not really important. You notice that the house has had its best time, everything was neat, but somewhat tired, toilet and bidet continued to leak, the Nespresso did not work anymore and the furniture was rather limited, the lack of eg a lounger for the terrace we found a bit of a shame, so we bought it on the spot. Despite that, quite a nice place to stay, price / quality ok. A car is really necessary.
The apartment is in a beautiful location (car is required) and has a fantastic view. It is set up correctly and the owners renew something every year.
nice house with a breathtaking view of the bay of Rosas Small flaws: the refrigerator is reaching the end of life, a small dishwasher and a small oven would be welcome
no hot water for three days, housekeeping not done (dirty bathtub), door handle broken, the boiler is tinkered after three days rental to smoke afterwards preventing us access to the terrace!
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Roses, SpainThis villa is in a village and in a quiet area near the beach and mountains. It has a balcony.
Prices and availability
Updated 26 September 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 23 October - 21 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 January - 5 July 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 July - 23 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 24 August - 20 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 January - 3 July 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 July - 21 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 22 August - 28 November 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
€200.00 (approx. £176.75) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
€0.90 (approx. £0.80) per item, paid locally
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
€40.00 (approx. £35.35) per item, paid locally
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4
1 bathroom, 1 WC
Balcony or terrace