Beach villa with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, private pool and golf nearby in Pollensa, Majorca
From £850 per week
Villa to rent in Pollensa, Majorca
This 3 bedroom villa with private pool is located in Pollensa and sleeps 6 people. It has a garden, barbeque facilities and parking nearby. The villa is near a beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
"Can Mateu", 4-room house 140 m2.
- Comfortable and wooden furniture furnishings: living/dining room with dining table, satellite TV and flat screen
- Exit to the terrace
- 2 rooms, each room with 2 beds (90 cm, length 190 cm), electric heater and fan
- 1 room with 1 french bed (160 cm, length 200 cm), bath/bidet/WC, electric heater and fan
- Kitchen (4 hot plates, oven, dishwasher, microwave, electric coffee machine) with dining table, boiler (100 litres)
- Exit to the garden
- Terrace roofed
- Terrace furniture
- Facilities: washing machine, dryer, iron, children's high chair, baby cot for up to 3 year olds
- USB Internet
- 8 km from Puerto Pollensa: Cosy, rustic farm estate "Can Mateu", surrounded by fields
- Outside the resort Pollenca, in a secluded, quiet position, 3 km from the sea, in the countryside
- Private: garden with lawn and wildlife garden, swimming pool angular (8 x 4 m, 01/01-30/12)
- Patio, pergola, garden furniture, barbecue
- In the house: washing machine
- Parking at the house on the premises
- Shop 3 km, grocery 3 km, shopping centre 3 km, restaurant 3 km, sandy beach "Platja de Port de Pollenca" 3 km
- Please note: car recommended
- Animals in the neighbourhood
The agent describes this villa as an ideal destination for younger guests with some vibrant nightlife not too far away. It is also good value for money. It has a private pool and is located in Pollensa. The nearest airport is 60km away. It is set in a convenient location, 3km away from a beach.
You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven, a washing machine and a TV with international channels. It also has a BBQ and a garden.
There is a trail for hiking nearby. The villa is suitable for elderly guests.
This villa has 8 verified reviews.
6 out of 8 people recommend staying here
House very well located in a quiet environment, 10 minutes from Pollença and Alcúdia. Spacious house, well equipped and clean. We did not like the size of the double bed (too small), the nauseating smell in the bathrooms and the systematic appearance of ants in the kitchen, cupboards, bedrooms and bathroom.
quiet house in the campgane but near the beaches, well equipped and with a beautiful swimming pool. By cons, near the house there are roosters, wake up at 5:30 in the morning every day. there are significant humidity problems in the 2 bathrooms, the smallest is not usable because of the smell. really very rude.
First of all, we had a great holiday. The cottage is quite generous and you can stay well. You do need a car because it is somewhat remote, but about 10 minutes drive from Pollenca and Alcudia (if you do not get lost). There were a few (small) minus points on the house: the double bed (or mattress) sagged, the wifi is very poor and the boiler is empty quickly. Furthermore, it can get quite cold in the evening in April / May and there is the house is not calculated (there are electric heaters available) But this should not spoil the fun, we have had a good time, the owner was friendly and helpful and the cottage is 'well equipped'.
All good. House was extremely hard to find, we met with the landlady in a restaurant for us to bring us. Car mandatory, as very far from any logistics. Or bike lovers. Very clean. Very friendly landlady. Everything got a bit old but OK.
beautiful house with beautiful and well maintained pool - equipment a bit dated but tidy - beautiful and secluded area - good location for excursions
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Pollensa, MajorcaThis villa is in a quiet area near the beach. It has a pool, a balcony and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 14 October 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 16 November 2019 - 26 June 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 11 July - 17 July 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 22 August - 27 November 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 25 July 2020 - 26 November 2021 and receive 10% off if the booking is made 272 days before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 19 October - 1 November 2019 and receive 30% off if the booking is made within 10 days of the arrival date.
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
Local tax (16+)
Until 31 October 2019: €2.20 (approx. £1.89) per person per day, paid locally
Free of charge
Free of charge
Cot (up to 2 years)
Free of charge
About this villa
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
There is also 1 cot
- Private pool
- Cot available (up to 2 years)
- Tumble dryer
- Washing machine
- International TV channels
Show all 8 amenities Show less
- Trail for hiking nearby
Show all 5 features Show less
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- The furniture of the property is homey and natural
- Ideal summer destination with great nightlife
- Suitable for elderly people
- Suitable for family holiday
- Ideal party destination with great nightlife
Show all 4 features Show less
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 149 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 149 bookings
Response rate: 93%
Response time: within 4 hours
Last seen: 23 hours ago
Number of properties: over 1,000