Villa with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Palmeria, Spain
From £475 per week
Villa to rent in Palmeria, Spain
This 3 bedroom villa with private pool is located in Palmeria and sleeps 6 people. It has WiFi, a garden and barbeque facilities. The villa is near a beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
"Villa Buena Gente", 4-room villa 120 m2, south facing position.
- Spacious, very comfortable and tasteful furnishings: large living/dining room with TV, satellite TV, CD-player, DVD and fan
- Exit to the terrace
- 1 room with 1 french bed (160 cm, length 200 cm), bath/shower/WC (private) fan
- 2 rooms, each room with 1 french bed (160 cm, length 200 cm), fan
- Kitchen (4 hot plates, oven, dishwasher, freezer)
- 2 large terraces covered
- Terrace furniture, barbecue (portable), deck chairs (6)
- Beautiful panoramic view of the mountains and the valley
- Facilities: washing machine
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Reserved parking, garage
- Please note: non-smoking house
- Palmeria 1 km from Orba: Very beautiful, comfortable villa "Buena Gente"
- 600 m from the centre of Orba, in a quiet, sunny position residential area (villas), 20 km from the sea, 20 km from the beach, south facing position
- Private: beautiful garden, orchard 800 m2 (fenced), swimming pool (4 x 8 m, depth 140 - 200 cm, 01/01-31/12) with internal staircase
- Outdoor shower, boules, terrace (30 m2), garden furniture
- In the house: central heating system
- Stepped path (10 steps) to the house
- Parking on the premises, single garage
- Shop, supermarket, restaurant, bar 600 m
The agent describes this villa as a family friendly holiday rental ideal for the summer holidays. For younger guests there is some vibrant nightlife not too far away. It is also good value for money. The villa has a private pool and a mountain view; it is also located in Palmeria. The nearest airport is 110km away. It is set in a very convenient location, 20km away from a beach and only 600 metres away from the city center.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park in the garage on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a dishwasher, an oven, a washing machine, a freezer and a TV with international channels. It also has a BBQ and a garden.
There is a trail for hiking nearby.
This villa has 8 verified reviews.
8 out of 8 people recommend staying here
Very pleasant stay in a very quiet residence with a magnificent view of the mountains. The villa is tastefully decorated, very functional and spacious, the garden is beautiful, decorated with a lemon tree, flowers and palm trees! A peaceful holiday in a beautiful region! However, the price is too high compared to the ancillary services of Interhome and not the villa. Indeed, following some problems occurred (it can always happen!), The response time was more than random ... Too bad ...
Stay very nice, functional and spacious house, the 2 terraces are very nice depending on the hours of the day ... It lacks can be a microwave in the kitchen and a pool safety for young children. Recommended for families and friends looking for tranquility without being too far from the sea ...
The house is highly recommended, the scenery and tranquility there very pleasant. The pool is unfortunately not recommended for small children. My daughter is 152cm tall and could not stand in the pool after 1 meter. Tip to Interhome please update your website for this house. Pool information is not correct and the kitchen has no ceramic hob for cooking but a gas stove.
We had a great time. The house has all the necessary amenities for a good holiday.
We were very pleased with the holiday home, it lived up to all expectations. Clean and well maintained both inside and out.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Palmeria, SpainThis villa is in a quiet area near the mountains. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue and a garage.
Prices and availability
Updated 10 July 2020
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 15 August 2020 - 9 July 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 10 July - 27 August 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 28 August - 15 October 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
€200.00 (approx. £179.01) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
£4.35 per item per day, paid with booking
Free of charge
£8.70 per item per day, paid with booking
About this villa
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
There is also 3 cots
- Covered parking
- Private pool
- Single vehicle garage
Show all 4 facilities Show less
- Cot available (up to 2 years)
- Washing machine
- DVD player
- International TV channels
Show all 10 amenities Show less
- Trail for hiking nearby
Show all 5 features Show less
- The property is fenced off permanently from the sourounding
- Sunny position of the property
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- Mountain view
- Non-smoking property
Show all 5 facts Show less
- Ideal summer destination with great nightlife
- Suitable for family holiday
- Ideal party destination with great nightlife
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 162 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 162 bookings
Response rate: 91%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last seen: a day ago
Number of properties: over 1,000