Villa Rental In Nerja With Private Pool
Villa with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Nerja, Spain
From £566 per week
Villa to rent in Nerja, Spain
This 2 bedroom villa with private pool is located in Nerja and sleeps 5 people. It has WiFi, air conditioning and barbeque facilities.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
3-room terraced house 85 m2 on 3 levels, south-west facing position. Spacious and bright, practical and comfortable furnishings:
- Living/dining room with open-hearth fireplace, dining table, TV, flat screen, electric heating and air conditioning
- Exit to the terrace, pergola, south facing position
- Large kitchen (oven, 4 ceramic glass hob hotplates, microwave, freezer, grill, electric coffee machine, combination microwave)
- Shower/WC, shower/bidet/WC
- On the lower ground floor - 1 room with 2 beds (90 cm, length 190 cm), air conditioning and fan
- 1 room with 1 french bed (135 cm, length 190 cm), air conditioning
- Exit to the terrace
- Large terrace 9 m2, south facing position, large terrace 9 m2, south facing position and west facing position
- Terrace furniture, barbecue, deck chairs (4)
- Marvellous, of the sea and the mountains
- Washing machine, safe, iron, children's high chair, baby cot for up to 3 year olds, hair dryer
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Suitable for families
- Beautiful, cosy terraced house "CASA AMANDA", 3 storeys
- In the resort, 500 m from the centre, residential area (villas), excellent location
- Right in the centre but still quiet, 200 m from the beach, south facing position
- Swimming pool kidney-shaped (6 x 9 m, depth 100 - 200 cm, 01/05-30/10
- Pool opening hours - 10/00-20/00)
- Outdoor shower
- Swimming pool angular (2 x 3 m, depth 50 cm, 01/01-31/12)
- Solarium, air conditioning, washing machine
- Public parking on the road
- Shop, grocery, supermarket 200 m, shopping centre 20 km, restaurant, bar, bakery, cafe, internet cafe 200 m, pedestrian zone 500 m, bicycle rental 300 m, pub garden 200 m, 10 minute walk to the centre, bus stop "200", railway station "50000", ferry "50000", sandy beach "200", park "200", diving center 200 m, thermal baths "300"
- Sports harbour 20 km, marina 20 km, golf course (18 hole) 20 km, surf school 20 km, sailing school 20 km, tennis 300 m, riding stable 450 m, sports centre 3 km, walking paths from the house 400 m, cycle lane 300 m, chair lift 70 km, slopes 70 km, ski school 70 km, children's playground 200 m
- Restaurantes, supermercado en la playa
- 200 m, Piraguismo y buceo en la playa
- 200 m, Museo de Nerja
- 500 m, Parques infantiles
- 200 m, Mercadillos 600 m, Pueblo de Frigiliana 3 km
- Well-known ski regions can easily be reached
- Sierra Nevada 70 km
- Well-known lakes can easily be reached
- La Vinuela en Velez-Malaga 20 km
- Hiking paths
- Sierra de Almijara 1 km
- No lift
- Suitable for families, baby equipment on request (extra)
- Groups of teenagers on request only
- Loading and unloading of baggage is possible at the holiday house
- Property ref
- 1 is situated on the same property
This villa has 3 verified reviews.
3 out of 3 people recommend staying here
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in the villa. It offered all the facilities that we needed with lovely views toward Burriana Beach. The position of the villa is ideal for walking into the town or down to the beach although in either direction it is hilly but for anyone of reasonable fitness this shouldn't be a problem. (There is parking outside although this can get very busy, we didn't use a car.) Watching the sun rise in the morning was a particular favourite of ours the lower terrace was sunny in the morning but shady later in the day which suited us just fine. The top terrace with the plunge pool had areas of sun and shade and was a particular favourite of ours in the evening. The shared pool was a nice feature and although a little chilly in October it was most welcome on hot days. The pool was regularly maintained by a local company. The villa is on three levels. There are quite a few steps to access the villa and then stairs inside to the various levels. These however shouldn't be a problem unless one has mobility problems. The villa was ideal for four adults, it was particularly useful having two bathrooms, one on suite. XXX and her team were most helpful in the arrangements and preparation of the villa and we would like to thank them very much. We will return if we possibly can.
Location is great. Half street (best style) up from the beach. Supermarket shops and center barely 10 minutes walk. House is clean and beds are lovely. 2 terraces where you can enjoy the sun from the end of the afternoon. Not suitable for people with walking difficulties. Free parking id street but in high season mss not always spot. Owner super friendly and very good to achieve.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Nerja, SpainThis villa is in a village near a lively area, the sea and mountains. It has a pool, a balcony and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 17 October 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 27 October - 23 November 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 24 November 2018 - 29 November 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 30 November - 20 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 21 December 2019 - 3 January 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 January - 3 July 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 July - 28 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 August - 28 November 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash or by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
€300.00 (approx. £263.69) per booking, paid locally
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 5
2 bathrooms, 2 WC's
Air conditioning, Open fire, Washing machine
Freezer, Microwave, Oven
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue