Beach villa with 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, private pool and golf nearby in Moraira, Spain
From £1,392 per week
Villa to rent in Moraira, Spain
This 5 bedroom villa with private pool is located in Moraira and sleeps 10 people. It has WiFi, a garden and barbeque facilities. The villa is near a beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
"Isla Bonita", 9-room house 310 m2 on 2 levels. Spacious, practical and cosy furnishings:
- Living/dining room with open-hearth fireplace and satellite TV
- Exit to the terrace
- 2 double bedrooms
- Kitchen (oven, dishwasher, grill) with dining table
- Bath/bidet/WC, shower/bidet/WC, 2 Baths/showers/WC
- On the lower ground floor - 3 double bedrooms
- Large terrace roofed, 2 large terraces, large patio
- Terrace furniture, barbecue
- Marvellous view of the sea, the mountains and the countryside
- Washing machine
- 1 pet/ dog allowed
Large, beautiful house "Isla Bonita", 2 storeys. In the district of Golden Valley, in a quiet, sunny position, 2.8 km from the sea, 2.8 km from the beach. Private:
- Property 3'350 m2, garden, swimming pool (10 x 5 m, 01/01-31/12) with internal staircase
- Outdoor shower
- WiFi, central heating system
- Shop 2 km, grocery 2 km, supermarket 2 km, restaurant 2 km, sandy beach "El Portet" 2.8 km
- Tennis 4 km, children's playground 4 km
- Suitable for families
The agent describes this villa as a family friendly holiday rental ideal for the summer holidays. It is also good value for money. The villa has a private pool and a view of the countryside, a mountain view and a sea view; it is also located in Moraira. The nearest airport is 99km away. It is set in a convenient location, 2.8km away from a beach.
The villa has free wireless internet. The villa is well equipped: it has a dishwasher, an oven, a washing machine and a TV with international channels. It also has a BBQ and a garden.
The villa is suitable for activity holidays during the summer as well as family holidays in the winter and summer. It is also suitable for elderly guests.
This villa has 4 verified reviews.
3 out of 4 people recommend staying here
House consistent with the description, very quiet with wonderful sea views, very large pool with regular maintenance, very spacious house. It only needed air conditioning to be perfect.
Spacious house, two very distinct spaces (ideal to go to several - family or friends), large pool, large terrace, small village very pleasant. Only negatives: Equipment a little outdated, machines down, lack of crockery, ants in the rooms.
It is a shame that such a large house is not maintained. The exteriors and the interior should be maintained (Painting, Rafraichissement etc ...) The outdoor furniture deserve a renewal because already well lived. Regarding the appliance not first quality and no longer first youth. In the photos we see two washing machines and two dishwashers alas a single dishwasher and a washing machine down when we arrived and failure of the second machine 5 days after our arrival. Required to wash the laundry by hand for more than a week. the repairer coming only 1 day before our departure (strong period of August surely ...). Last year we rented another villa which we were fully satisfied with, but this one disappointed us for this year a house with such potential should be maintained. I also forgot the pool which is deteriorating tiled split, broken, as well as an aging bedding (Individuals with backache abstain) A good shot of refreshment would make a nice rental. Noted still a superb view from the terraces and two covered parking spaces which unfortunately remains usable because no stairs to access the house. An arbor where a high wind would be a plus at the terrace of the low level barbecue so you can eat.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Moraira, SpainThis villa is near a lively area and the beach and mountains. It has a pool, a balcony and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 20 November 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 14 December - 21 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 December 2018 - 3 January 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 4 January - 11 January 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 12 January - 17 January 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 18 January - 8 March 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 9 March - 5 April 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 6 April - 12 April 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 13 April - 26 April 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 27 April - 7 June 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 8 June - 30 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August - 30 November 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
€200.00 (approx. £180.69) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Cot (up to 2 years)
Free of charge
Free of charge
£2.64 per item per day, paid with booking
£7.48 per item per day, paid with booking
About this villa
5 bedrooms, Sleeps 10
There is also 1 single sofa bed, 1 cot
- Private pool
- Babybed available (up to 2 years)
- International TV programme
Show all 9 amenities Show less
- Pets are allowed
- An ancient / historic building, often from other century
- Sunny position of the property
- Country view
- Mountain view
- Sea view
Show all 6 facts Show less
- Suitable for activity holiday during summer period
- Suitable for family holiday
- Suitable for elderly people
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 41 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 41 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last logged in: 7 months ago
Number of properties: over 1,000