Beach villa with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, private pool and golf nearby in Moraira, Spain
From £655 per week
Villa to rent in Moraira, Spain
This 2 bedroom villa with private pool is located in Moraira and sleeps 4 people. It has a garden, barbeque facilities and parking nearby. The villa is near a beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
"Casa Carmen", 3-room house. Beautiful and cosy furnishings:
- Living/dining room with open-hearth fireplace, satellite TV, DVD and fan
- Exit to the terrace
- 1 room with 1 french bed and fan
- 1 double bedroom with shower/WC and fan
- Open kitchen (oven, microwave, freezer)
- Large terrace, patio
- Terrace furniture, barbecue, deck chairs
- Washing machine
- Reserved parking
- Suitable for families
Very beautiful, cosy house "Casa Carmen", renovated. In the district of Benimeit 2 km from the centre of Moraira, in a quiet, sunny position residential area (villas), 2 km from the sea, 2 km from the beach. Private:
- Property 800 m2, large, beautiful, well-kept garden (fenced), swimming pool angular (4 x 10 m, 01/01-31/12) with internal staircase
- Outdoor shower, barbecue, parking (for 2 cars) on the premises
- Supermarket, restaurant, cafe 200 m, sandy beach "Playa L'Ampolla" 2 km..
The agent describes this villa as a family friendly holiday rental ideal for the summer holidays. It is also good value for money. The villa has a private pool and is located in Moraira. The nearest airport is 99km away. It is set in a very convenient location, 2km away from a beach and only 2km away from the city center.
You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a microwave, an oven, a washing machine, a freezer and a TV with international channels. It also has a BBQ and a garden.
The villa is suitable for activity holidays during the summer as well as family holidays in the winter and summer. It is also suitable for elderly guests.
This villa has 5 verified reviews.
1 out of 5 people recommend staying here
A nice little house with a beautiful and sheltered courtyard. Great location. The furniture and equipment of the house could be upgraded, but they can be used for a much more modest holiday. Wifi would be needed.
Nice house. Pool very beautiful without too much to face. Nice garden . Alas garden furniture in poor condition. Maintenance of the average pool. Bedding very mediocre.
quiet, good location, house with all the necessary, only small reproaches: hot water difficult to adjust, mosquito nets to change in the rooms and no wifi. otherwise it was perfect!
The small villa was good . water pressure was not very good causing problems with the the showers running very hot or very cold ! Needs wifi
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Moraira, SpainThis villa is near a lively area and the beach. It has a pool, a balcony and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 27 November 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 13 December - 21 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 December 2018 - 2 January 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 3 January - 11 January 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 12 January - 16 January 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 17 January - 8 March 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 9 March - 5 April 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 6 April - 12 April 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 13 April - 26 April 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 27 April - 7 June 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 8 June - 30 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August - 30 November 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
€300.00 (approx. £271.04) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
£3.74 per item per day, paid with booking
£2.64 per item per day, paid with booking
About this villa
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4
There is also 1 cot
- Private pool
- Babybed available (up to 2 years)
- International TV programme
Show all 9 amenities Show less
Show all 4 features Show less
- The property is fenced off permanently from the sourounding
- An ancient / historic building, often from other century
- Sunny position of the property
- Suitable for activity holiday during summer period
- Suitable for family holiday
- Suitable for elderly people
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 41 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 41 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last logged in: 7 months ago
Number of properties: over 1,000