Villa with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and private pool in Monte-Pego, Spain
From £601 per week
Villa to rent in Monte-Pego, Spain
This 3 bedroom villa with private pool is located in Monte-Pego and sleeps 6 people. It has WiFi, air conditioning and barbeque facilities. The villa is near a beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
"Villa Esperanza", 4-room house on the upper floor. Comfortable furnishings:
- Living/dining room with open-hearth fireplace, TV and air conditioning
- Exit to the terrace
- 1 double bedroom with bath/WC
- 1 room with 1 french bed (135 cm, length 190 cm), bath/bidet/WC and fan
- Exit to the balcony
- 1 room with 2 beds and fan
- Open kitchen (oven, microwave, freezer)
- Large terrace 70 m2 partly roofed
- Terrace furniture, deck chairs (4)
- Partial view of the sea, the valley and the countryside
- Washing machine
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Reserved parking (2 cars)
- Cosy villa "Esperanza", 2 storeys
- In the district of Monte Pego, in a quiet, elevated position, 8 km from the sea
- Property with wildlife garden, swimming pool angular (4 x 8 m, 01/01-31/12) with internal staircase
- Barbecue, parking at the house on the premises
- Shop 5 km, supermarket 5 km, shopping centre 12 km, restaurant, bar 500 m, sandy beach 8 km
- Golf course (18 hole) 11 km, tennis 500 m..
- Non-smoking house
The agent describes this villa as a family friendly holiday rental ideal for the summer holidays. For younger guests there is some vibrant nightlife not too far away. It is also good value for money. The villa has a private pool and is located in Monte-Pego. The nearest airport is 100km away. It is set in a convenient location, 8km away from a beach.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has air conditioning, a microwave, an oven, a washing machine and a freezer. It also has a BBQ, a balcony and a tennis court.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A trail for hiking
- A golf course
This villa has 4 verified reviews.
4 out of 4 people recommend staying here
House pleasant to live, beautiful pool and especially the absolute calm. One downside, the tiled terrace is slippery.
A kitchen without dishwasher and storage space in cupboards and drawers to be desired. A TV, a little outdated unless we like the vintage. Otherwise, a villa with a beautiful panoramic view and sunshine all day.
Lovely house located on a ridge, so you can see both the sea and the valley. Nice house with aircon in the living room. Lovely deep pool (not child friendly). Nice garden with several terraces. Suggestion: Install the aircon in the bedroom.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Monte-Pego, SpainThis villa has a pool, a balcony and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 1 October 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 15 December 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 16 December 2018 - 5 January 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 6 January - 11 January 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 12 January - 19 January 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 20 January - 12 April 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 13 April - 26 April 2019: the minimum stay is 10 nights.
- 27 April - 5 July 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 6 July - 23 August 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 24 August - 6 September 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 7 September - 30 November 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 15 December 2018 - 29 November 2019 and receive 10% off if the booking is made 272 days before the arrival date.
Free of charge
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
€400.00 (approx. £360.06) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Cot (up to 2 years)
£3.74 per item per day, paid with booking
£2.64 per item per day, paid with booking
£7.48 per item per day, paid with booking
About this villa
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
There is also 1 single sofa bed, 3 cots
- Private pool
Show all 4 facilities Show less
- Babybed available (up to 2 years)
Show all 9 amenities Show less
- Trail for hiking nearby
- The tennis court is available
Show all 5 features Show less
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- Non-smoking property
- Ideal summer destination with great nightlife
- Suitable for family holiday
- Ideal party destination with great nightlife
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 41 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 41 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last logged in: 7 months ago
Number of properties: over 1,000