Beach villa with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, private pool and golf nearby in L'Escala, Spain
From £827 per week
Villa to rent in L'Escala, Spain
This 2 bedroom villa with private pool is located in L'Escala and sleeps 4 people. It has barbeque facilities, parking nearby and a gym. The villa is near a beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
3-room house on the upper ground floor. Comfortable furnishings:
- Living/dining room, on 2 levels with open-hearth fireplace and TV (flat screen)
- Exit to the patio, to the swimming pool
- 1 room with 2 beds
- Exit to the garden
- 1 room with 1 french bed
- Kitchenette (oven, dishwasher, 1 ceramic glass hob hotplate, microwave, freezer)
- Exit to the terrace
- 2 showers/WC
- Large terrace roofed
- Terrace furniture, barbecue
- Washing machine
- House "Afrodita"
- On the outskirts, 2.9 km from the centre of L'Escala, in a quiet, sunny position, 1.5 km from the sea, 1.5 km from the beach
- Swimming pool angular (9 x 4 m, 01/06-30/09) with internal staircase
- Outdoor shower
- Motor access (ramp)
- (18 steps)
- Parking at the house
- Supermarket 1.1 km, restaurant 1 km, bicycle rental 1.2 km, sandy beach "Platja de Riells" 1.5 km, diving center 1 km
- Sports harbour 1 km, surf school 1.3 km, riding stable 5 km
- Ruinas greco-romanas d'Empuries 4.4 km, Museo Dali Figueres 26 km, Parque acuatico Aquabrava Roses 27 km, Skydive Empuriabrava 23 km, Casino-Festival de Perelada 30 km, Pitch and Putt Gualta - 18 hoyos 15 km..
The agent describes this villa as a family friendly holiday rental ideal for the summer holidays. For younger guests there is some vibrant nightlife not too far away. It is also good value for money. The villa has a private pool and is located in L'Escala. The nearest airport is 61km away. It is set in a very convenient location, 1.5km away from a beach and only 2.9km away from the city center.
You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven, a washing machine and a freezer. It also has a BBQ.
There is a trail for hiking nearby.
This villa has 6 verified reviews.
4 out of 6 people recommend staying here
All in all good !!
by account with respect to the maintenance of the villa there is a big work of weeding around the pool and the villa. inside the sofas would need a serious shampoo the wall of the room ate should be repainted the bubble bath and the sauna should be evacuated or repaired it stains in the rental. pool level water maintenance super cleaning floor of the villa exellent
Well located house. 20 min walk to the beach and the center. In addition by car the Costa Brava is very pretty and it has many things to do for all tastes (visits, water activities ...) House very well equipped, spacious. The decor is a bit old but we forget quickly because all the comfort is present. Clim in the main room but not the rooms so think of the fans. The real plus of the house is the pool which is quite large and maintained. It is cleaned every week. It's a shame that there is no sunbed. the interhome welcome pleasant. Sheets, towels and final cleaning is also very nice
quiet area, nice setting lack of dishes (plate cutlery) wifi would be a plus
beautiful and tranquil
This villa is:
Outside this villa in L'Escala, SpainThis villa is in a quiet area near the beach. It has a pool, a balcony and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 3 December 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 18 December - 21 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 January - 5 July 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 July - 30 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August - 30 November 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€200.00 (approx. £179.69) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
Free of charge
About this villa
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Private pool
Show all 7 amenities Show less
- Trails for biking nearby
- Trail for hiking nearby
Show all 5 features Show less
- Sunny position of the property
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- Ideal summer destination with great nightlife
- Suitable for family holiday
- Ideal party destination with great nightlife
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 41 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 41 bookings
Response rate: 91%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last logged in: 7 months ago
Number of properties: over 1,000