Beach villa with 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, private pool and golf nearby in L'Ampolla, Spain
From £606 per week
Villa to rent in L'Ampolla, Spain
This 3 bedroom villa with private pool is located in L'Ampolla and sleeps 8 people. It has WiFi, air conditioning and a garden. The villa is within walking distance of a beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
4-room house 90 m2, on the ground floor.
- Comfortable and beautiful furnishings: living/dining room 30 m2 with open-hearth fireplace, dining table and TV
- Exit to the patio, to the swimming pool
- 1 room with 2 beds (90 cm)
- 1 room with 2 x 2 bunk beds (90 cm)
- 1 room with 1 french bed (1 x 135 cm)
- Kitchen 10 m2 (4 hot plates, oven, dishwasher, microwave, freezer)
- Air-conditioning, forced-air heating
- Terrace furniture, barbecue
- View of the mountains
- Facilities: washing machine, mosquito net
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Reserved parking at the house
- Maximum 2 pets/ dogs allowed
- Beautiful, cosy, comfortable house "Diseminat", surrounded by trees
- Outside the resort, 2.5 km from the centre of l'Ampolla, in a sunny position, 1 km from the sea, 2 km from the beach
- Private: property 2'000 m2 (fenced), natural garden, swimming pool angular (10 x 5 m, 01/06-31/10) with internal staircase
- Outdoor shower, pergola (15 m2), garden furniture, barbecue
- In the house: internet access, WiFi, burglar alarm system
- Parking at the house on the premises, public parking on the road
- Supermarket 1.5 km, restaurant 1.1 km, sandy beach 2 km, shingle beach 1.2 km
- Nearby attractions: Parque Natural del Ebro 5 km, parque Portaventura 65 km, Pitch & Putt 2 km
- Please note: car recommended
The agent describes this villa as a family friendly holiday rental ideal for the summer holidays. It is also good value for money. The villa has a private pool and a mountain view; it is also located in L'Ampolla. The nearest airport is 148km away. It is set in a very convenient location, 1km away from a beach and only 2.5km away from the city center.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has air conditioning, a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven, a washing machine and a freezer. It also has a BBQ and a garden.
There is an entertainment park nearby.
This villa has 8 verified reviews.
6 out of 8 people recommend staying here
Good quiet location
great location small flat not been aware that people spend the morning for the pool and a flowing air a little if not top
Everything very good except mattresses mss once replaced otherwise very well
House is big enough for 2 people. For 8 too small. The beds are too hard and the 2 bed too small. For 8 people the boiler is too small. Little things are missing which makes it just camping. For example, no hooks in the kitchen. Awkward trash can always be geklieder. but 1 rack to hang 1 large bath towel (where do you leave the other 7?) No laundry basket so you have to throw it somewhere in a corner. Really awkward is only 1 toilet.There is a 3 sofa and when it is hot the outside door is against the couch, nobody can sit. Everything is equipped with mosquito net except for the outer door (for example, could hang against the bars so that the door can be open.) Absent were the various manuals of the devices Call outside on the gate does not work The people of the pool maintenance drive to inside and leave the gate open while we had 2 dogs running away.The road adjacent to our site there they drive as idiots.In September the rice is brought in so you hear literally all day until 10 o'clock in the evening the tractors with that loud backwards beepers.Internet is very good.Passet was not connected so the water so ran your shoes but interhome has solved that excellent.
No control on the pool lighting of the outside lights at 22h no lighting of the pool, at several place pipes come out without protections as well as electrical cables, no pressure under the shower interior pipes pierced faucet not fixed in the bathroom, a lot of dogs around the house at night barking and highway noise in the background
This villa is:
Outside this villa in L'Ampolla, SpainThis villa is in a quiet area near the beach and mountains. It has a pool, a barbecue and a children's club.
Prices and availability
Updated 19 June 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 22 June - 2 August 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 24 August 2019 - 3 July 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 July - 14 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 15 August - 28 November 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
€200.00 (approx. £177.71) per booking, paid locally
Local tax children (6 - 15)
Free of charge
Local tax babies (0-2)
Free of charge
1 May 2020 - 27 November 2020: free of charge
About this villa
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Air conditioning
- Private pool
- Washing machine
Show all 9 amenities Show less
- Entertainment park nearby
Show all 4 features Show less
- The property is fenced off permanently from the sourounding
- An ancient / historic building, often from other century
- Pets are allowed
- Sunny position of the property
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- Mountain view
Show all 6 facts Show less
- Suitable for family holiday
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 68 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 68 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 5 hours
Last seen: 6 hours ago
Number of properties: over 1,000