Beach villa with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, private pool and golf nearby in L'Ampolla, Spain
From £1,007 per week
Villa to rent in L'Ampolla, Spain
This 4 bedroom villa with private pool is located in L'Ampolla and sleeps 8 people. It has WiFi, a garden and barbeque facilities. The villa is within walking distance of a beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
6-room house 200 m2 on 2 levels. Comfortable and beautiful furnishings:
- Living/dining room with open-hearth fireplace, dining table and satellite TV
- Exit to the patio, to the swimming pool
- 2 rooms, each room with 1 french bed
- Open kitchen (oven, dishwasher, 4 ceramic glass hob hotplates, combination microwave)
- Oil heating
- Upper floor - 1 large room with Dressing room with 1 french bed and bath/WC
- 1 room with 1 french bed and shower/WC
- Living room with satellite TV and DVD
- Parquet floors
- Garden, lawn
- Terrace furniture, barbecue, covered balcony
- Washing machine, dryer, baby cot
- Internet (WiFi)
- Reserved parking (fenced)
- 2 pets/ dogs allowed
Very beautiful, comfortable house "Casa", 2 storeys, renovated in 2006. Outside the resort, 700 m from the centre of L'Ampolla, in a quiet, sunny position, 600 m from the sea, 600 m from the beach. Private:
- Beautiful garden 200 m2 (fenced) with lawn, swimming pool kidney shaped (01/01-31/12) with internal staircase
- Pergola, terrace, garden furniture, barbecue
- Burglar alarm system
- Parking (for 2 cars) on the premises, public parking on the road
- Supermarket 500 m, restaurant 200 m, sandy beach 600 m, shingle beach 400 m
- Portaventura 65 km, Parque natural Delta del Ebro 9 km, Golf Pitch & Putt 4 km..
The agent describes this villa as a family friendly holiday rental ideal for the summer holidays. It is also good value for money. The villa has a private pool and is located in L'Ampolla. The nearest airport is 148km away. It is set in a very convenient location, just 600 metres away from a beach and only 700 metres away from the city center.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a dishwasher, an oven, a washing machine and a TV with international channels. It also has a BBQ, a balcony and a garden.
There is an entertainment park nearby.
This villa has 6 verified reviews.
4 out of 6 people recommend staying here
good rental despite poor maintenance equipment (various shutters, broken light button, shower hose HS ETC ... people who take care of the pool opens the gate to kick ETC ... pity saw the rental price
Everything was fine. Only the kitchen could be upgraded once. Also, the state of the table on the terrace everything except in good condition. The vacuum cleaner was broken, and material to do a little chaste work was also not present. If you stay there for 2 weeks these are things that would be necessary. That We could put our dogs on a separate piece of equipment when we went on a trip was great. Really recommended for pets.
The house itself offers plenty of space, the pool is big enough, and the location of the house to the various beaches is good. For us as families with small children this was a quiet and relaxing place, for activities you can go in the area, but L'Ampolla itself is very quiet. But we were a thorn in the eye, was the lack of cleanliness of the house, that is we had to even wipe the floor again and all bathrooms clean, as this was not really cleaned. The mattresses were uncomfortable and the beds creaked, the kitchen furniture would definitely be replaced or the baseboards repaired as these are swollen by a probable water damage. Apart from the negative points it was a great house.
very nice spacious house and super pool
Great big house exactly matches the description and the pictures you can see.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in L'Ampolla, SpainThis villa is in a quiet area near the beach. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue and a children's club.
Prices and availability
Updated 20 November 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 22 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 January - 5 July 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 July - 30 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August - 30 November 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 14 September - 29 November 2019 and receive 10% off if the booking is made 272 days before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 8 December - 28 December 2018 and receive 33% off if the booking is made within 10 days of the arrival date.
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€200.00 (approx. £179.64) per booking, paid locally
About this villa
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8
There is also 1 cot
- Private pool
Show all 4 facilities Show less
- Babybed available (up to 2 years)
- International TV programme
Show all 10 amenities Show less
- Entertainment park nearby
Show all 5 features Show less
- Pets are allowed
- The property is fenced off permanently from the sourounding
- An ancient / historic building, often from other century
- Sunny position of the property
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
Show all 5 facts Show less
- Suitable for family holiday
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 41 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 41 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last logged in: 7 months ago
Number of properties: over 1,000