Potes Vinon - 1 Hab.
Villa with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom in Cillorigo de Liébana, Spain
From £462 per week
Villa to rent in Cillorigo de Liébana, Spain
This 1 bedroom villa is located in Cillorigo de Liébana and sleeps 2 people. It has WiFi, a garden and barbeque facilities. The villa is near a beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
2-room house 40 m2.
- Rustic furnishings: living/dining room with 1 double sofabed and digital TV
- Exit to the garden
- 1 room with 1 french bed
- Kitchen (2 hot plates, microwave, freezer) with dining table
- Terrace furniture, deck chairs (4), covered balcony
- View of the mountains, the valley and the countryside
- Facilities: washing machine, baby cot for up to 2 year olds
- Internet (Dial up/ISDN)
- Suitable for families
- Maximum 1 pet/ dog allowed
- Comfortable house "Potes Vinon - 1 hab
- ", surrounded by meadows and fields
- Outside the resort, 6 km from the centre of Potes, in a secluded, quiet, sunny position on a slope, 45 km from the sea
- For shared use: garden
- Barbecue, parking at the house
- Grocery 4 km, supermarket 4 km, restaurant 2 km, bus stop 2 km, railway station 45 km, sandy beach 45 km, outdoor swimming pool 5 km
- Riding stable 50 m, cable car 28 km
- Nearby attractions: Picos de Europa
- The owner does not accept any youth groups
- Please note: There are more similar properties for rent in this same residence
- Property ref
- es9191/600/1 is situated on the same property
The villa is described as good value for money. It has a view of the countryside and a mountain view and is located in Cillorigo de Liébana. The nearest airport is 105km away. It is set in a good location, 45km away from a beach and 6km away from the city center.
The villa has free WiFi. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a microwave, a washing machine and a freezer. It also has a BBQ, a balcony and a garden.
There is a trail for mountain biking nearby. The villa is suitable for family holidays in the winter and summer.
This villa has 8 verified reviews.
8 out of 8 people recommend staying here
Very nice and attentive XXX, the owner of the house. The house is ideal to disconnect from everything and relax. With stunning views and very close to areas for hiking trails. The perfect house, does not lack detail and highlight the cleanliness. To repeat
It is a detached house on the grounds of a riding school. The driveway to the cottage is quite steep up about a small 100m. You have sufficient comfort although the kitchen is small and with 2 slow-acting hobs not suitable for preparing elaborate meals. The plumbing, on the other hand, is fine. The house has thick walls and few windows and is therefore somewhat dark inside. It is suitable for 2 people; more participants will be really tight. The cottage is free in a spacious garden with a beautiful view. The WIFI works a little slow; an amplifier in the house would be a solution. Furthermore, it takes some getting used to the coffee maker. We had a great week there.
We loved this place! The little house is as lovely as it looks on the pictures, but stands less alone, actually right beside the owners house and stables, as their main business are horseback tours. The large outside area with many seating options and great views is officially shared with the family, but we hardly ever saw them, so it still felt much like the secluded mountain retreat we were looking for. You'll enjoy the place most of you like animals! They have three friendly dogs (plus several that are kept on a leash), a very friendly white cat that hung out with us most of the time, and a rabbit in a cage. Both the address and the gps coordinates we had didn't help, look for "Aravalle Equestrian Center" instead.
Good views, comfortable accommodation and very friendly people. The bad the entrance to the farm. It is not suitable for cars.
Ideal house for 2 people and located in an ideal place to move around the area, highlight any type of activity (walking, horses, ravines, ...) We have been very comfortable, based on the house and get to it after to rest and have dinner. It has everything you need to be there several days, and a small porch next to the house where you can eat / dine almost privately outside the house. The attentive and friendly owners, available for any advice, activities to carry out, etc. as well as the other tenants of the rented house next to ours (with which you share an outdoor space: hammocks, barbecue). Very advisable horse routes that you can hire and perform right there.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Cillorigo de Liébana, SpainThis villa is in a village and in a quiet area near the mountains. It has a balcony and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 14 June 2021
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 10 July - 27 August 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 28 August 2021 - 1 July 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 16 July - 2 September 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€200.00 (approx. £171.48) per booking, paid locally
ERV cancellation insurance
Free of charge
Pet (max. 1 pet)
£5.46 per pet per day, paid with booking
Cot (up to 2 years)
Free of charge
£20.02 per item per day, paid with booking
Free of charge
About this villa
1 bedroom, Sleeps 2
There is also 2 single sofa beds, 1 cot
- Cot available (up to 2 years)
- Washing machine
Show all 6 amenities Show less
- Trail for mountain biking nearby
- Trail for hiking nearby
Show all 5 features Show less
- An ancient / historic building, often from other century
- Pets are allowed
- Sunny position of the property
- Located in quite neighbourhood
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- The furniture of the property is homey and natural
- Country view
- Mountain view
Show all 8 facts Show less
- Suitable for family holiday
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 174 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 174 bookings
Response rate: 91%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last seen: 2 days ago
Number of properties: over 1,000