Beach apartment with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and golf nearby in Benidorm, Spain
From £655 per week
Apartment to rent in Benidorm, Spain
This 3 bedroom apartment is located in Benidorm and sleeps 6 people. It has WiFi, parking nearby and a gym. The apartment is within walking distance of a beach.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
"La Goleta", 4-room apartment 90 m2 on 5th floor, south facing position.
- Spacious and bright, fully, practical and comfortable furnishings: living/dining room 23 m2 with TV (flat screen), electric heating
- Exit to the terrace
- 1 room 21 m2 with 1 french bed (135 cm, length 190 cm), shower/WC, electric heater and fan
- 1 room 15 m2 with 2 beds (90 cm, length 190 cm)
- 1 room 15 m2 with 1 french bed (135 cm, length 190 cm), electric heater and fan
- Kitchen 6 m2 (oven, 4 ceramic glass hob hotplates, microwave, freezer, electric coffee machine)
- Terrace furniture
- Very beautiful view of the resort and the ocean
- Facilities: washing machine
- Internet (WiFi, extra)
- Reserved parking
- Playa Levante: Very cosy, comfortable apartment block "La Goleta", 6 storeys
- In the resort 200 m from the centre of Benidorm, in the district Playa de Levante, in a central, busy position, 50 m from the sea, 50 m from the beach, road to cross
- In the house: lift
- Parking (limited number of spaces)
- Supermarket 100 m, restaurant, bar 50 m, bus stop "Benidorm" 100 m, railway station "Benidorm" 2 km
- Golf course (18 hole) 3 km, walking paths from the house 300 m
- Nearby attractions: Aqualandia 1 km, Mundomar 1 km, Benidorm Palace 1 km, Terra Mitica 3 km, Terra Natura 3 km, Karting 4 km
- Groups of teenagers on request only
- Neighbourhood highly sensitive to noise
- Quietness and good behaviour expected
The agent describes this apartment as an ideal holiday rental for the summer holidays. For younger guests there is some vibrant nightlife not too far away. It is also good value for money. The apartment has a sea view and is located in Benidorm. The nearest airport is 64km away. It is set in a very convenient location, just 50 metres away from a beach and only 200 metres away from the city center.
The apartment has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The apartment is well equipped: it has a microwave, an oven, a washing machine and a freezer.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- An entertainment park
- A trail for hiking
- A golf course
The apartment is suitable for activity holidays during the summer; it is also suitable for elderly guests.
This apartment has 12 verified reviews.
11 out of 12 people recommend staying here
This apartment was in an excellent location for day and night activities in Benidorm. 3 good size bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with a spacious lounge and balcony. The only issue we had being 5 girls was that there were no mirrors in the bedrooms near sockets so made it quite difficult getting ready. Would go back but would need to take travel mirrors and extension leads.
Loved my stay at La Goleta. Location - could literally throw a stone from the baloncy onto the beach. The main strip was about 70 meters and could also see it from the balcony. Just round the corner from XXX which was bouncing throughout the day! 2 double beds wasn't ideal for my party but it wasn't the end of the world! It depends what group you're travelling with as to what you need. Spacious living area with 2 sofas which pull out and a dining table too. Balcony was spacious. 2 tables and 6 chairs with plenty of room for all. Full working kitchen with all plates cups glasses utensils etc. Fridge freezer, iron and washing machine was good. Both bathrooms were quite nice. Bad points - drain in the shower in main bathroom got blocked. Could of been from sand There was a horrible drain smell coming from the kitchen - presumably a blocked drain. The balcony fence/railing didn't fill me with confidence. It was abit flimsy and should be a lot more sterdy for 5 floors up. WiFi is €22 for the week I read it was free... However there is no reception to go down and talk to only Interhome office which seemed like a lot of effort when you're on holiday. Overall 8/10 - location was the big part of this rating.
Very good apartment close to all the nightlife very secure on the beach what more do you want loverly
Situated in a good spot convenient for everything met all our requirements
Clean apartment,good location,easy key pick and quick reply off interhome when asking for information. Only bad thing I can say is one of the double beds dipped in the middle and one of the single beds smelt of cigarette smoke. Also we were a group of three couples and there was only one key for the whole of our stay. This made venturing out alone extremely difficult!
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in Benidorm, SpainThis apartment is in the city and near a lively area and the beach. It has a balcony and a children's club.
Prices and availability
Updated 17 September 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 5 October - 1 November 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 2 November - 29 November 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 30 November 2019 - 3 April 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 4 April - 16 October 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
€200.00 (approx. £176.21) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
€50.00 (approx. £44.05) per item per week, paid locally
About this apartment
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Washing machine
Show all 7 amenities Show less
- Entertainment park nearby
- Trail for hiking nearby
Show all 4 features Show less
- The property has a central location (i.e. close to shopping areas etc.)
- Pets are allowed
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- Sea view
Show all 4 facts Show less
- Suitable for activity holiday during summer period
- Ideal summer destination with great nightlife
- The place offers nightlife during the winter season
- Suitable for elderly people
- Ideal party destination with great nightlife
Show all 5 features Show less
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This apartment is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 131 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 131 bookings
Response rate: 93%
Response time: within 4 hours
Last seen: 2 days ago
Number of properties: over 1,000