Farm house with 6 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and private pool in Vinci, Italy
From £1,514 per week
Farm house to rent in Vinci, Italy
This 6 bedroom farm house with private pool is located in Vinci and sleeps 14 people. It has WiFi, barbeque facilities and parking nearby. The farm house is near a beach.
Share this holiday home
Farm house overview - owner's description
8-room house 400 m2 on 2 levels, on the ground floor.
- Renovated, rustic and cosy furnishings: entrance hall
- Large living/dining room with open-hearth fireplace and satellite TV
- Exit to the garden, to the terrace
- Open kitchen (5 hot plates, oven, dishwasher, microwave, electric coffee machine, pizza oven)
- 2 showers
- Upper floor: living room
- 2 double bedrooms
- 1 large room with 2 beds and 1 double bed
- 1 room with 2 beds
- 2 rooms, each room with 2 beds and shower/bidet/WC (private)
- 2 showers/bidet/WC, double hand-basin
- Large garden
- Terrace furniture, barbecue
- Beautiful panoramic view of the countryside
- Facilities: washing machine, children's high chair, baby cot for up to 2 year olds
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- 1 pet/ dog allowed
- Old farmhouse renovated in a traditional way, hilly position, quiet and panoramic surrounded by vineyards and olive groves
- The quiet village has a museum dedicated to Leonardo da Vinci, small and pretty shops, goodrestaurants
- Garden with old, majestic trees, orhcards and meadows
- Ideal for family with children
- Several outdoor areas, pergolas, tables and chairs to dine al fresco
- 3 mountain bikes are available for excursions (on request, extra)
- Swimming-towels also available (extra)
- The house is furnished with typical tuscan furniture, but the kitchen is modern and practical
- Cleaning is taking place every Saturday
- Cosy country house "Il Leccio"
- 4 km from the centre of Vinci, in a secluded, quiet position on top of a hill, in the countryside
- Private: property 2 ha, beautiful garden to relax, swimming pool (6 x 12 m, depth 140 - 240 cm, 06/04-19/10)
- Tennis (1 x hard court), pergola, terrace, garden furniture, barbecue
- In the house: internet access
- Room cleaning on request (extra)
- Cook on request (extra)
- Motor access (200 m via unmade road)
- Parking at the house on the premises
- Shop 4 km, railway station "Empoli" 8 km, sandy beach 60 km
- Golf course 12 km, riding stable 5 km
- Nearby attractions: Firenze 40 km, Pisa 50 km
The agent describes this farm house ; it is also listed in their "Special selection" catalogue so it is one of their most recommended properties. It is also good value for money. The farm house has a private pool and a view of the countryside; it is also located in Vinci. The nearest airport is only 41km away. It is set in a convenient location, 4km away from the city center.
The farm house has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The farm house is well equipped: it has a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven, a washing machine and a TV with international channels. It also has a BBQ, a private tennis court and a tennis court.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A trail for hiking
- A golf course
The farm house is suitable for elderly guests.
This farm house has 13 verified reviews.
13 out of 13 people recommend staying here
The very tastefully and without break in style maintained house with an incredibly large and well-tended change we liked very much. The house and the surrounding area also offer enough space and retreat for larger groups. Very friendly people on the spot!
This house is great for. Large and spacious as well as very private. There is no air conditioning in the house, nor does it fan in the bedrooms. It had been done with fans in all bedrooms. It is a few miles to the shop but it is unproblematic. When we sent pictures to friends, they wondered if we were in the championship champion. The patio with barbecue was super. Some beds could have been put on a pillow top mattress. All in all, a wonderful week in Italy.
The house was great. We had three knees and one dog traveling. everyone found enough space and peace in addition to common, good facilities. Swimming pool met expectations, tennis court was a positive surprise. Everything worked, the cocktail service was good. As a special plussana; Every morning the host brought fresh eggs, vegetables, etc. This item can be warmly recommended.
It was a very nice house. Ideally located to make trips to Siena and Florence. The owner was very friendly. The owner lives nearby. He himself has a nice vegetable garden where we could eat free vegetables. Very nice people, very nice holiday.
We really enjoyed the time in Vinci and spent a very nice and relaxing holiday
This farm house is:
Outside this farm house in Vinci, ItalyThis farm house is in a village and in a quiet area. It has a pool, a balcony and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 14 November 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 16 May 2020 - 3 September 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Free of charge
Free of charge
Weekly laundry (bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Heating - Based on consumption
€5.50 (approx. £4.71) per m3, paid locally
€15.00 (approx. £12.86) per person per week, paid locally
€1.50 (approx. £1.29) per person per day, paid locally
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€400.00 (approx. £342.82) per booking, paid locally
Cot (up to 2 years)
Free of charge
€50.00 (approx. £42.85) per item, paid locally
About this farm house
6 bedrooms, Sleeps 14
There is also 2 cots
- Private pool
- Private tennis court
- Cot available (up to 2 years)
- Washing machine
- International TV channels
Show all 10 amenities Show less
- Trail for hiking nearby
- The tennis court is available
Show all 5 features Show less
- Pets are allowed
- An ancient / historic building, often from other century
- Located in quite neighbourhood
- The furniture of the property is homey and natural
- Country view
Show all 5 facts Show less
- Suitable for elderly people
- Listed in agents "special selection" catalogue
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This farm house is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 156 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 156 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 4 hours
Last seen: 3 days ago
Number of properties: over 1,000