Apartment with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom in Venice, Italy
From £672 per week
Apartment to rent in Venice, Italy
This 2 bedroom apartment is located in Venice and sleeps 5 people. It has WiFi.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
3-room apartment 80 m2 on 1st floor.
- Bright, practical and comfortable furnishings: open large living/dining room with 1 fold-away bed (80 cm, length 190 cm), dining table and TV
- Exit to the balcony
- Interconnecting room with 2 beds
- 1 large double bedroom
- Open kitchen (4 hot plates, oven, dishwasher, microwave, freezer)
- Balcony furniture, covered balcony, box-room
- Facilities: washing machine, iron, hair dryer
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Cosy, historical small apartment house "Valier", 2 storeys
- In the centre of Venezia, Isola di San Pietro, in the district Castello, in a quiet position, 100 m from the canal
- Heating available only from 15/10-15/04
- Restaurant, bar, cafe 200 m, ferry "Vaporetto stop San Pietro" 300 m
- Nearby attractions: Arsenale, Biennale di Venezia, Piazza San Marco 1.8 km
The agent describes this apartment as an ideal holiday rental for short trips to the city. It is also good value for money. This apartment is located in Venice. It is set in a convenient location.
The apartment has free wireless internet. The apartment is well equipped: it has a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven, a washing machine and a freezer. It also has a balcony.
This apartment has 18 verified reviews.
17 out of 18 people recommend staying here
Well-equipped cottage. Some old furniture. But therefore also attractive. Nice that there were all kinds of things to cook, such as oil, salt, sugar, vinegar, tea etc. A few minuses: The wifi was of poor quality, the screens did not close properly, there were no extra garbage bags and too little toilet paper.
Nice apartment in a very quiet area. Minus is a tower just 30m from where every morning was ringing bells. A large sypaialnia bed with a bed is undoubtedly a plus. but in order to get to it, you have to go through the second room with two single beds. the size is uncomfortable if you are in two pairs. I will appreciate the stay in a positive way. however, next time I will be looking for another place.
Very good location, nice and friendly welcome. There are two caveats, the hot water is very long to arrive, and the price of the household is excessive, 25 euros per person while we were out all day.
Pleasant location, a little more bath / linen would be desirable! Furthermore, very satisfied !!
Loved the area, only 15 minute walk to city centre and near restaurants, Biennale gardens and the Arsenale. Perfect for a quiet nocturnal get away from a long day of sightseeing. St Mark's Square easily reached through a lovely walk. Great restaurants as well in the via Garibaldi, just as you leave the S. Pietro island. Highly recommended!
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in Venice, ItalyThis apartment is in the town but in a quiet area. It has a balcony.
Prices and availability
Updated 25 March 2020
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 27 June 2020 - 22 October 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 28 March - 17 April 2020 and receive 35% off if the booking is made within 10 days of the arrival date.
Free of charge
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
€4.00 (approx. £3.52) per person per day, paid locally
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€200.00 (approx. £176.14) per booking, paid locally
€20.00 (approx. £17.61) per person, paid locally
Cot (up to 2 years)
Free of charge
About this apartment
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 5
There is also 1 cot
- Cot available (up to 2 years)
- Washing machine
Show all 9 amenities Show less
- The property has a central location (i.e. close to shopping areas etc.)
- An ancient / historic building, often from other century
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- Located in large cities.
- Located in a city (near city). Suitable for short trips.
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This apartment is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 162 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 162 bookings
Response rate: 91%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last seen: 6 hours ago
Number of properties: over 1,000