Villa with 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and private pool in Todi, Italy
From £267 per week
Villa to rent in Todi, Italy
This 3 bedroom villa with private pool is located in Todi and sleeps 6 people. It has WiFi, a garden and barbeque facilities.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
4-room house 140 m2 on 2 levels.
- Rustic furnishings: living/dining room with 1 double sofabed, open-hearth fireplace and TV (flat screen), radio
- Exit to the garden
- Open kitchen (4 hot plates, oven, dishwasher, microwave, freezer) with dining table
- separate WC
- Upper floor: 2 double bedrooms
- 1 room with 2 beds
- Gas heating (extra)
- Heating available only from 15/10-15/04
- Comfortable furnishings in the country house style
- Patio, garden
- Terrace furniture, sitting area
- View of the swimming pool and the garden
- Facilities: mosquito net
- Internet (WiFi, extra)
- Maximum 2 pets/ dogs allowed
- Customers can use the sauna (located next to the swimming pool) at an extra cost of 150€ per week to be paid on spot
- Single-family house "Torregentile"
- 8 km from the centre of Todi, 40 km from the centre of Perugia, 70 km from the centre of Assisi, in the countryside
- Private: garden 3'000 m2 (fenced), swimming pool (10 x 7 m, depth 140 cm, 30/05-30/09) with salt water
- Outdoor shower, patio, pergola, barbecue, fireplace, children's playground
- In the house: internet access, sauna (extra)
- Washing machine
- Motor access (1.5 km via unmade road)
- Roofed, parking (for 3 cars) on the premises
- Supermarket 8 km, restaurant 5 km, bar 5 km, railway station 10 km, lake Corbara 23 km
- Nearby attractions: Orvieto 40 km, civita 44 km
The villa is described as good value for money. It has a private pool and is located in Todi. The nearest airport is 178km away. It is set in a convenient location, 8km away from the city center.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven, a washing machine and a freezer. The property has a sauna; it also has a BBQ and a garden.
The villa is suitable for elderly guests.
This villa has 4 verified reviews.
2 out of 4 people recommend staying here
a beautiful house, in a beautiful location. The dirt road is not suitable for low cars! The garden furniture may be replaced urgently. Inside may be modernized.
Delightful and comfortable country house in the Umbrian hills. Space at will and wide external livability. The pool is an added value and even in the heat of a hot summer you can sleep comfortably without the need for air conditioning
the house can use a freshening up, especially in the kitchen and bathroom. The present plates and glasses were not clean and the existing pots and pans very outdated. The garden can be better maintained (grass is not driven as long as you stay), even the bbq was not cleaned. The reception on the other hand was very warm (even a basket with local products received) some tips: perhaps a second bathroom, a toilet seat on the second toilet and a coffee maker is also not a luxury.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Todi, ItalyThis villa is in a village and in a quiet area. It has a pool and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 9 July 2020
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 22 August 2020 - 2 July 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 3 July - 27 August 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 28 August 2021 - 1 July 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 2 July - 26 August 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 27 August - 23 September 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Heating - Based on consumption
€3.50 (approx. £3.13) per m3, paid locally
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Power costs - Based on consumption
€0.35 (approx. £0.31) per kwh, paid locally
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€300.00 (approx. £268.52) per booking, paid locally
€1.50 (approx. £1.34) per person per day, paid locally
Free of charge
Cot (up to 2 years)
Free of charge
€50.00 (approx. £44.75) per item per week, paid locally
€25.00 (approx. £22.38) per pet per week, paid locally
€3.00 (approx. £2.69) per item per day, paid locally
About this villa
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
There is also 2 single sofa beds, 1 cot
- Covered parking
- Private pool
Show all 4 facilities Show less
- Cot available (up to 2 years)
- Washing machine
Show all 10 amenities Show less
- Trails for biking nearby
Show all 4 features Show less
- The property is fenced off permanently from the sourounding
- An ancient / historic building, often from other century
- Pets are allowed
- The furniture of the property is homey and natural
Show all 4 facts Show less
- Suitable for elderly people
- Suitable for family holiday
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 162 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 162 bookings
Response rate: 91%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last seen: a day ago
Number of properties: over 1,000