Villa with 6 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and private pool in Rosolini, Sicily
From £629 per week
Villa to rent in Rosolini, Sicily
This characteristic stone house with swimming pool is located 4 km from Rosolini, in a very interesting area of Sicily.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
This characteristic stone house with swimming pool is located 4 km from Rosolini, in a very interesting area of Sicily. This is a good starting point to visit the beautiful towns of Noto (14 km) with its beautiful historic center, Modica (18 km), renowned for its characteristic chocolate, Scicli (23 km) and Syracuse (40 km), renowned Sicilian baroque towns. The beaches of Pozzallo are about 17 km from here, the beautiful natural reserve of Vendicari at about 20 km. The property has simple, rustic style furniture and stone floors. Each bedroom has its own bathroom and independent entrance from the outside. In two bedrooms there is a single bed on an open gallery. The kitchen is located in a separate building just a few meters away. The owner occasionally occupies a room with independent entrance.
This solidly constructed villa was originally built in 1940 and refurbished in 2007. The agent has rated it as a three star property so it is a well-kept villa, equipped with standard furniture. It is also good value for money. This villa has a private pool and view over the landscape; it is also located in Rosolini, only 16km from Noto. It is set in a good location: there is a restaurant 2km away.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is adequately equipped: it has a refrigerator and washing machine. It also has a barbecue, a garden and some garden furniture outside.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A marked trail up to 10km long.
- A mountain bike trail more than 10km long.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 163 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Rosolini, SicilyThis villa has a pool and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 28 June 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 23 July 2019 - 8 January 2021: changeover day is Saturday.
Electricity usage to be paid on site
€14.00 per person per booking (minimum €180.00), paid locally
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
About this villa
- Living room
- Swimming pool
- Front door
- Activity room
- Ground floor
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Not available
- Agent quality rating: three stars
- Year built: 1940
- Year modernised: 2007
- Semi-Detached (internal area 250 m2)
- Ground floor
- Villa constructed from concrete
- View over the landscape
- Yes (up to 1)
- Outside entrance to bedroom (6)
- Non-smoking house
- Private, not overlooked pool
Show all 11 facts Show less
- Private outdoor swimming pool (75 m2)
- Pool open June - end September
- 1 TV
- Wireless internet
- 4 aircondition against payment
- 1 fan
Show all 6 facilities Show less
This villa has 6 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 3: 1 single bed
- Bedroom no. 4: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 5: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 6: 1 double bed, 2 single beds
Show all 6 bedrooms Show less
Please note: the bedrooms numbers are marked on the floor plan above.
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 4: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 5: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 6: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
Show all 6 bathrooms Show less
- Kitchen / living room
- 2 utility rooms
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Gas and electric cooker
- Coffee percolator
- Washing machine
- Vacuum cleaner
Show all 6 amenities Show less
- Terrace or similar
- A garden (external area 3000 m2)
- Some garden furniture outside
- Parking on the site (space for 4 cars)
- A barbecue
- Outdoor kitchen (2) (Valid from 11/01/2020)
- Marked trail up to 10km long
- Mountain bike trail more than 10km long
- Some garden furniture outside (Valid from 11/01/2020)
Show all 9 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: three stars. The agent rates this as a well-kept, middle of the range holiday property.
What are the consumption costs for electricity, gas, water etc.?
You will need to pay for the energy and water you use during your stay of which electricity is usually the most significant cost. Charges can be based on a fixed per day rate or by the amount of energy used (e.g. kilowatt hours for electricity). We can’t give you a definite figure but as a rough guide you should expect to pay €10 per day for a two bedroom apartment and €20 per day for a 4 bedroom house in the summer months. Please note: air-conditioning is the biggest factor in any bill; if you leave it on all day and open the windows to let in some warm air when the room gets too cold then your electricity bill will soar. Again these cost estimates are a crude rule of thumb and are for guidance only.
Your local agent will advise you of the extra consumption costs when you arrive; these can include electricity, water, heating, gas, telephone calls, internet usage and any tourist taxes where applicable.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 522 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 522 bookings
Response rate: 85%
Response time: within 9 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000