Apartment with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom in Rome Old Town, Italy
From £827 per week
Apartment to rent in Rome Old Town, Italy
This 1 bedroom apartment is located in Rome Old Town and sleeps 4 people. It has WiFi and air conditioning.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
2-room apartment 40 m2 on 5th floor. Cosy furnishings:
- Living/sleeping room with 1 double sofabed, dining table and TV
- Exit to the terrace
- 1 double bedroom
- Small kitchenette (2 hot plates)
- Heating, air-conditioning
- Heating available only from 01/11-15/04
- Terrace furniture
- View of the town
- Washing machine, hair dryer
- Internet (WiFi, free)
Historical apartment block "Condotti Terrace", 5 storeys. In the centre of Roma, in the district Piazza di Spagna, in a central position, in the heart of the city. In the house:
- Shop 50 m, grocery 200 m, supermarket 500 m, restaurant 100 m, bar 50 m, bus stop "Ripetta" 200 m, railway station "Termini" 5 km, underground station "Spagna" 700 m
- Piazza di Spagna 600 m, Piazza Navona 650 m, Fontana di Trevi 800 m, Pantheon 500 m, Montecitorio 300 m, Palazzo Chigi 450 m
- Car not advisable
- On request: airport transfer to the holiday accommodation
- The apartment is located in a zone with limited traffic
- Fridge without freezer, no parking
- 1 pet/ dog allowed
The agent describes this apartment as a family friendly holiday rental ideal for short trips to the city. For younger guests there is some vibrant nightlife not too far away. It is also good value for money. This apartment is located in Rome Old Town. The nearest airport is only 36km away. It is set in a convenient location.
The apartment has free wireless internet. The apartment is adequately equipped: it has air conditioning and a washing machine.
The apartment is suitable for elderly guests.
This apartment has 4 verified reviews.
3 out of 4 people recommend staying here
This property was selected for our stay on the roof terrace. The weather was always sunny in Rome so we enjoyed it full. If the weather had been worse then we would have been wondering when the interior was a bit small for four adults though. But in Rome, we will not be inside (and not put food) !! The location was quite HUIPPU; I recommend !! The kitchen cabinet was fairly modest, but yes, that morning, I got the power to do.
Quiet and central area between the Vatican and the Coliseum, near the Pantheon and the Trevi Fountain ... Apartment cosi and very charming, very original and very nice kitchen, terrace exceptional!
3 criticism points: 1. at least 2 wine glasses (it had only 1!) 2. two deck chairs on the terrace. It would have enough space. Now you can only sit outside on uncomfortable chairs. 3. no opening window in the bedroom (a bit oppressive)
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in Rome Old Town, ItalyThis apartment is in the city but in a quiet area. It has a balcony.
Prices and availability
Updated 18 April 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 15 June - 26 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 27 December 2019 - 6 January 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 7 January - 28 November 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
€250.00 (approx. £216.35) per booking, paid locally
€20.00 (approx. £17.31) per person, paid locally
Free of charge
Cot (up to 2 years)
€40.00 (approx. £34.62) per item, paid locally
€30.00 (approx. £25.96) per item, paid locally
About this apartment
1 bedroom, Sleeps 4
There is also 1 cot
- Babybed available (up to 2 years)
Show all 5 amenities Show less
- Pets are allowed
- The property has a central location (i.e. close to shopping areas etc.)
- An ancient / historic building, often from other century
- Located in large cities.
- Ideal summer destination with great nightlife
- Suitable for elderly people
- Located in a city (near city). Suitable for short trips.
- Suitable for family holiday
- Ideal party destination with great nightlife
Show all 6 features Show less
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This apartment is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 49 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 49 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last seen: 4 days ago
Number of properties: over 1,000