House Of Time
Villa with 8 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms and private pool in Rieti, Italy
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £1,148 per week
Villa to rent in Rieti, Italy
This 8 bedroom villa with private pool is located in is located in Rieti and sleeps 16 people. It has WiFi and a garden. The villa is and walking distance away from fishing spots.
Share this holiday home
This villa is made from wood and brick and was originally built in 1600 and refurbished in 2005. The agent has rated it as a three star property so it is a well-kept villa, equipped with standard furniture. It is also good value for money. This villa has a private pool and view over the landscape; it is also only 7km from Rieti. The nearest airport is 99km away. It is set in a good location, 5km away from a lake. There's also a restaurant only 500 metres away.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave, washing machine, dishwasher and extra refrigerator. It also has a barbecue, a brick barbecue, a garden, exercise bike, exercise equipment and some garden furniture outside.
There is a golf course nearby.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 97 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Rieti, ItalyThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 30 July 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 12 January 2019 - 10 January 2020: changeover day is Saturday.
Throughout 2019: Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit
Throughout 2019: €300.00 per booking, paid locally
Bed linen (including towels)
Throughout 2019: free of charge
Throughout 2019: €15.00 per person per booking (minimum €200.00), paid locally
About this villa
- Agent quality rating: three stars
- Year built: 1600
- Year modernised: 2005
- Holiday home (internal area 600 m2)
- Different levels
- Villa constructed from wood and brick
- View over the landscape
- Pets allowed (up to 2)
- Split-level holiday rental
- Bedroom without door (1)
- Non-smoking house
- Private, not overlooked pool
Show all 12 facts Show less
- Indoor swimming pool (50 m2)
- Table tennis and darts
- 4 TVs
- Hi-Fi system/CD player
- 1 DVD player
- Free wi-fi unlimited usage
- Wireless internet
- 1 playstation 3
- 1 exercise bike
- Exercise equipment
- 1 safe deposit box
- 5 fans
Show all 14 facilities Show less
This villa has 8 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 2 bunk beds
- Bedroom no. 2: 2 double beds
- Bedroom no. 3: 2 double beds
- Bedroom no. 4: 1 single bed
- Bedroom no. 5: 2 double beds
- Bedroom no. 6: 2 double beds
- Bedroom no. 7: 2 double beds
- Bedroom no. 8: 3 single beds
Show all 8 bedrooms Show less
- Toilet no. 1: toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 4: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 5: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 6: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 7: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
Show all 8 bathrooms Show less
- 2 living rooms
- Dinning room
- Kitchen / living room
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Gas and electric cooker
- Cooker hood
- Freezer box
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Vacuum cleaner
- Extra Refrigerator (1)
Show all 11 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Gas and petroleum
- Gas heater
- A garden (external area 5000 m2)
- Fenced site
- Some garden furniture outside
- Carport (space for 3 cars)
- Climbing frame
- Slide (1)
- Outdoor shower (1)
- A barbecue
- A brick barbecue
- Football goal (1)
- French boules balls
- Volleyball net
- Some garden furniture outside
Show all 15 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: three stars. The agent rates this as a well-kept, middle of the range holiday property.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by Novasol, an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 293 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 293 bookings
Response rate: 82%
Response time: within 11 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000
We are a property management company based in Copenhagen, Denmark. We offer self-catering properties throughout Europe including beautiful holiday homes near the sea, rustic country cottages in stunning surroundings, villas with private pools and many apartments close to a number of European cities.